4 days until Pacific Crown....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
Liz is with her baby crew, Hilary and I are!.

Leia will, Susanne is ditching us *Sniff Sniff* Tracy???? Everybody??? Lori G????

I am so wishing that the schedule didn't clash with the CWMHC show! We are going to be over in Pasco, I am taking Flirt, Ally, and Esprit. All of Patty's crew will be over there. I am betting that LoriG and Annette will be over there also, it is a lot closer for them.

You guys have fun! I'll be thinking of you. Good luck at the show!

Thanks Amy!

You have a great time too!!!! I am betting that you are right about Lori. It won't be the same without the head flamingo.

Make sure you share show stories on Monday! Especially if "Roberta" shows up anywhere!

I'll be there :aktion033: Cheryl (countryrose) will be also...and I know Annette is actually coming to Spanaway rather than Pasco. Can't wait to see everyone!

Tracy

I will be at Pasco, how can I not with it being 8 miles from home.................it is my only show for the year.

Rob,,,, not feelin' the love, man....

I totally understand. That is why we do the three shows a year here. Closeness. I don't like stressing me or my horses that much!

Well we will definately miss you. Bad,,, bad Rob.

You know I will be there.

Mouse, Cherry Bomb (support wagon) and Pyro as well as my sons Colton and Brandon. Maybe means I won't get in the ring much, but I'm going to give it a go, for sure with Pyro, not sure if Mouse and I will actually get to, but we're entered.
default_smile.png

Looking forward to seeing everyone no matter what happens.

Liz M.

Oh yes, I will be there.

Clipping horses today and writing up my lists of to do and to take.

Will be great to see everyone coming to this side of the world. We should have a lot of fun!

I'd love to clip Kody today as he's going to be a bit orange for the show, but alas my day off is not until tomorrow. We'll be there though! Both my parents have pneumonia and I'm not far short of it myself but I seem to be (knock on wood) recovering as of today. I am NOT missing this show! :new_shocked: After all, this is probably the only show I'll ever go to without Patty Cloke's driving horses in it! LOL

So I may have no show clothes as I haven't felt well enough to shop all week and my horse has somehow morphed back into a fat little pony since Ram Tap, but we'll be there with our new show cart. Count me in as an alternate hand with either horses or kids Nooka, I want to see you and your four-legged boys in the ring and will do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Leia!

We will figure something out. Luckily being in the ring is pretty short, time-wise. I plan on having the horses pretty much ready to go by the time we get there.

I have decided to try Jumper with Mouse as he's now worked up to jumping about 36-38" on occasion, and is more about jumping than behaving in the ring, anyway.
default_smile.png
Just hoping I can keep up.

See ya there! Stay well. I have not clipped any of the horses. Pyro will match Kody I'm sure in his orange-ness, but at least one can see his muscular physique. *LOL*
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Liz

::snort:: Oh sure, compete against me in Jumper! LOL. No fair, given that right now I can't practice without keeling over coughing.
default_rolleyes.gif
: And I finally got a nice set of jumps from the Stormers too....

Leia

Waaahhhh! You guys are going to have so much fun, and I'm going to miss the party! (Although we'll be having our own, much smaller party showing our new little girl...)

But for sure the Evergreen show, and then I'm trying to see if we can't swing by Happs on our way back from Monroe == of course, we'd have Mingus and Scarlet with us...not sure how that would work...

Well...tell a few terrible jokes for me, and I'll picture you all out back in the grass next to Leia's trailer having a blast without me!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, it's almost...tomorrow. It's only...a daaaay....awaaaaay!

:aktion033:

Kody's clipped and chiropracted (chiropractored?), the cart is loaded, trailer hitched, show clothes in the wash...a bit more packing after work today and we're on our way! See you there. :saludando:

Leia

YAY! We are washing, packing and heading out tonight. Haven't heard from Liz, but expect to see her tonight??? YAY!

WE have two red devils this time, and can't wait!

Well, Kody's more of an awful dust-color than a red right now, but hey! That's why I clipped on Tuesday instead of right before the show.
default_rolleyes.gif
: I'll head out tomorrow morning since I don't actually have any classes until Saturday and only need to be there Friday to spectate and cheer you guys on. Py-ro! Py-ro! Py-ro!

Leia

P.S.- Hey, anybody got a 40 blade they can bring with them? If I'm going to clip, I might as well get really fancy about it! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Leia, I have a whole contingency of clipper blades, from #50 on down to #7F. You should see the crop circles in Pyro's butt/tail stripe. *LOL* For some reason, he was antsy about his rear this time. He was fine w/ears and legs, but the rear end...ohhh nooooo and he still had brand newborn length fuzz along his tail stripe, which I TRIED to blend! Oh, the humanity. Speaking of Pyro, he has a new thread on the Photo forum. ;)

I am coming down Friday a.m. as I don't want to have to infringe on the Crabby Chickens longer than necessary.

I don't have any classes on Saturday, but Pyro will be in the ring Friday. Wish me LUCK.

See you there!

Liz

Latest posts

Back