4 days and 2 months

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
kyan2mo.jpg

All Kyan is allowed to do is watch his little sister play (Bella's mom won't allow him near). It fascinates him!

kyan2mo2.jpg

But noone can stop him from running around by himself.

kyan2mo1.jpg

Looks a LOT like his daddy, here.

And next pictures of the little "princess" herself:

bella4d.jpg

Trotting around with her mom in the shade, it's hard to see her.

She is quite tiny inside all that fuzz, I'm figuring she's around 17" tall and that's stretching it.

bella4d1.jpg

Standing next to her mom. She likes to hold her tail up and out...

bella4d2.jpg

Looks pretty funny when she runs!

bella4d5.jpg

Just cute even if she's bratty.

wheresmomma.jpg

The silly thing ran to the top of the hill and couldn't see her mom so she looked around calling for her.

That's about it for now....

Thanks for looking!

Liz M.

I agree, both darling little foals!

They are both Gorgeous. I can't believe Kyan is 4 months old already.
default_wacko.png
:

Robin

Just adorable! That filly definately looks like she's up to something!
default_wub.png
:

They are both beautiful. That little girl sure does look full of herself. I just love Kyan. What a beauty. What color is that? Is he Grulla? (sp?)

Thanks, everyone!

Kyan is two months old, not four, sorry if I confused!
default_smile.png

His color is silver buckskin though he does have a dorsal stripe it came from his dad (dad also has one at certain times).

I don't know why the one picture ended up so large, it was not supposed to be so! (probably uploaded the wrong file or saved it under the wrong name)

She does have a snappy little trot pretty cute when she has her tail flipped over her back (sometimes so far it's flat along her croup...*LOL* tried to get it on the pics but she is a FAST one).

Liz M.

SWEET!!! I love the one of the "princess" standing under that BIG tree!!! CUTE!!! :aktion033:

Liz R.

They are precious babies! It looks like they are thoroughly enjoying life. :bgrin I hope Kyan gets to play with his sister soon. I have a mare that acts like that for a while too, but she eventually gives up and lets her foals play with other ones.

Thanks, everyone, yes, Kyan is growing up really nicely.

Today he was out strutting HIS stuff; tail out and neck arched. I suspect he's getting a bit of hormones so we'll be seeing about that vet appt. asap.

Poor Gramma Pony, as usual, is his "guinea pig" but she manages with aplomb.

I can imagine that Lailah will soon let little Bella play with the other horses. Her big sister Lark is anxious to greet her also, she's jumped the fence twice to try and got herself bitten HARD by her mother!

I appreciate the nice comments. I think they're a great couple of babies and their dad has gotten quite a great start on his career as a daddy with the three on the ground already (one more to go this year for another lady that bought Rogue's momma).

Then it's Debra's turn!

Liz M.

I appreciate the nice comments. I think they're a great couple of babies and their dad has gotten quite a great start on his career as a daddy with the three on the ground already (one more to go this year for another lady that bought Rogue's momma).

Then it's Debra's turn!

Liz M.
Yep, we have one to foal Sept/Oct 2006 if she doesn't sell first and one due early January 2007. After seeing what he is putting on the ground the anticipation is mounting. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back