3 yr old Dwarf for Adoption...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willow29

Reaction score
Hi,

I was on another message board and noticed a post for Voice For Horses Rescue in Toledo, OH. They have a 3 year old Dwarf with a crooked front leg that needs a good home. Her name is Mocha and she is listed on petfinder, under their rescue. Their email address is: [email protected] or phone# 419-247-0025. It is okay to crosspost. The adoption fee is $100.00 Can anyone help this dear little horse??

Jill
default_wub.png
:

I contacted the rescue last week about Mocha. I was told that there was an adoption pending

and a couple days later I got an email saying that Mocha had found a forever home!
default_smile.png

I contacted the rescue last week about Mocha. I was told that there was an adoption pending

and a couple days later I got an email saying that Mocha had found a forever home!
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
: Hi Jill & Marilyn,

My husband and I are the ones who adopted Mocha and she is an absolute love! Thank you for watching out for these little ones.

Cindy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I am so glad she got a wonderful home!! Thank you for adopting her!!! :aktion033:

Back