3 New Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aristocratic Minis

Reaction score
We've been busy at Aristocratic Miniatures as we've had 3 more foals. We are very pleased. The colt pictured below is our very frisky fellow who runs his Momma to distraction. He always runs with his tail straight up in the air like our wire fox terriers do!

Sire: Little King's Big City Buck

Dam: A Stable Business Bouncers Gloria

3-19-09007.jpg
3-19-09031.jpg

The little pinto filly below is an elegant little lady:

Sire: Majolicas Leatherwood Dream Boy (son of Little Kings Leatherwood Buckeroo -"Woody")

Dam: Alliance Fine Flower (daughter of Grosshill Boogermans Fine Line)

sleeping.jpg
3-19-09018.jpg

Colt below:

Sire: Little Kings Big City Buck (son of Buckeroo)

Dam: WF Summer Gold (daughter of Patton)

He was born colored like a palomino with a narrow blaze on his face. Now he has turned out to be lighter. It looks like his eyes are blue. You can still make out the blaze on his face. Any ideas of what color he will really be?

3-19-09015.jpg

Oh!!! Your foals are absolutely beautiful
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I think your 3rd little one is a double dilute (perlino or cremello probably)
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Congratulations all three are absolutely beautiful! The little pinto filly has beautiful markings too
default_wub.png
Joyce

Beautiful
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Wow, I just love all three and LOVE the sires on them too
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your new babies..That little filly is so precious though..
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

All Beautiful babies-but the markings on that pinto filly are pricless!
default_wub.png

Congrats...
default_smile.png

Thank you all for your replies.

We love ALL of them. I must say that the filly does look very special at this point.

It is remarkable how they all seem to have their own little personalities and things they like to do. It is such a time-waster to watch them. Hard to keep from it! And their moms are just so precious the way they take care of their babies.

Hey there! Those are some wonderfull foals! Your blonde boy could be a double dilute but could also be a palomino. I have had several palomino foals that got so light they looked pretty much white as youngsters and then gradually each year they get a little darker. They can take years to see that rich golden they will eventually become. Either way he ends up he is still stunning.

Latest posts

Back