2011 Foals here at MooreAcres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
Little late in announcements...

Back on April 21st, my mare Sundance LB Verna Benna Blue delivered a handsome smokey black colt, sired by Guiness of Lazy H. He is a great grandson of Kewpies Klassic Kreation of Arenosa and Bristol Juan Rojo. Royally bred, this colt has the potential to go far. All you facebook followers will sigh once again, as I have changed his name...Introducing MooreAcres Intent On Blu ("Ten")

Then just the other day, my overo mare (Sundance LB Shes A Dream) foaled earlier than I expected her too, blessing me with a pretty bay pinto filly, sired by Sundance LB Rocket Ronnie. This filly is a keeper for now. She is a granddaugher of Flabys Captain Topper, and a great granddaughter of the famous Queen Anns Jet. Beautiful blend of Arenosa heritage. Allow me to introduce MooreAcres Shes Gonna Rockette (no barn name yet).

Ten.jpg

Ten--1 month.jpg

Shes Gonna Rockette.jpg

Rockette.jpg

congrats on your beautiful new babies
default_wub.png

Congrats, Erin! Lovely foals.

MooreAcres said:
All you facebook followers will sigh once again, as I have changed his name...Introducing MooreAcres Intent On Blu ("Ten")
Oh thank God. I mean...
default_whistling.gif
I like the new, less "interestingly" spelled name!
default_laugh.png

TyeeRanch said:
Roxy! Shes Gonna Rockette, aka "Roxy"
yes.gif
What she said!
default_aktion033.gif

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful babies, Erin! And yes, I love the new name the best. I am sure he will win many "blu's". ;)

Congradulations on your sweet looking foals. Such a relief once they are here safe and sound.

hmm...closest to you, but late to the party...

Beautiful babies -- you're going to have your hands full at future shows with all of these lookers!

I, too, much prefer Ten's new name.

Any more coming, or can you catch up on your sleep?

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments. I'm very pleased with both my kids.

@ Susanne, I had one more coming, but I sold the mare so unfortunately she won't be foaling here. I plan on showing both of them along with my two 2 year olds next year. Very excited!

Foaling season was VERY relaxing around here this year. Never once had to sleep in the barn. Blues belly dropped and bag got hot the afternoon leading up to her delivery. My friends mare that I foaled out began yawning and pacing after she finished her dinner and I knew it was getting close. Dolls bag softened and was warm, but I wasn't expecting a foal for a few days. Went out at 230am to check her. She stared at me as if to say "about time, I've been waiting"...then started spinning circles and dropped to the ground and began pushing. That was the first one I've witnessed from start to finish. Amazing. I did help pull the filly as Doll gets tired easier than the younger mares, just the shoulders tho, she managed the rest.

Latest posts

Back