2009 LB's Forum Sexiest Male and Female

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Right now, the end of the year, so many magazines do the "Sexiest" male and female for the year. Some they call hunks and babes. Some based on money, some looks, some status.

I know you have met some forum members, most you have not.

So here is the criteria for LB's Forum Sexiest Male and Female.

1. A huge love and compassion for the minature horse.

2. A strong member, contributor of this forum.

3. Caring, understanding towards other members.

4. Supporter of miniature organizations, ie...CMHR, Miniature Clubs including AMHA and AMHR.

5. Just the overall impression you get from this member, as a person.

You may only pick one male and one female. If you really can't decide, 2 will be allowed. Looks may only be taken in to consideration if you have a tie for the 2nd person.
default_smile.png

Yes, vote for you own sex as well.

Please do not be influenced by others, we like individuality and thinking out side the box. You may see something completely different and we want to see that difference.

Based on the 5 criterias listed, my votes are:

Male: Matt

Female: Jill

Be honest, do not feel you need to vote for someone who voted for you.

This is go'in be so fun!! Keep it clean, in many many years, I've never been banned from here! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Even before I finished reading and saw your choice for sexiest male, I thought that Matt should be the LB Forum's Sexiest Male. For Female I think I would choose Leia.

My votes:

Male: Tony

Female: Can't decide between Leia and Kristina (KTS@SawmillRiver)

My votes are:

Male: Bob (Carriage) I enjoy his humor & his insight into many subjects, and from his posts just seem to 'get' that he is a down to earth, common sense sort of person, the kind that I find interesting to know.

Female: Leeana Not only is she so keen on the small equines, she has grown so much from the person she was when I first got to know her here on the forum. I've said this before--I am so impressed by you Leeana!

Guys- Matt (what needs to be said)

and

Gals - MA (MiniV - never heard an unkind word on any topic from this lady and always willing to help and send love to all)

Male: Matt

Female: I agree with Minimor,----- Leeana, You have grown and you are impressive. Your going places girl!!

I agree with Bob for male he is so funny, I usually laugh right out loud.

Also Mini-v for female and i also must say Roko who gives so much for us all.

default_wub.png

Bonnie

Matt for sure...

And well for female how can it be anyone other then Mary Lou herself? Without her we would not have this forum and all the changes that we have been thru good and bad- all the tragedy and triumph we have all experienced with eachother- the sense of family including myself (the black sheep along with other black sheep) lol

going from the forum many years ago when anyone could post under any name remember that old timers? talk about crazy.. to what we have now

so yep

my vote is for

Matt and Mary Lou

Aw, thanks guys!! Never thought I'd get voted "Sexiest Anything!"
default_new_rofl.gif
I don't mention it often but I am a member of AMHR, AMHA, the ADS, and my local mini club so I do meet that criteria. Well, okay, I let AMHA lapse after registering Kody years ago but am renewing this year.

I had to do a member search to remind myself who the guys on this forum are.
default_shutup.gif
There's Tony, Russ, Nigel, Matt, Nathan, Alex, Aubrey, Alongman, DangerRanger, Garyo, Ian....Given the criteria of the contest, I think my personal pick would be JWC Sr. I'm always impressed by his posts and contributions to the forum, and the way in which he gives his opinion is always constructive.
default_thumbup.gif

For the female I've got to choose MiniHGal. She's busy with vet school so she doesn't post much anymore but when I first joined this forum she was the go-to girl for driving information and was always right there with informative, supportive, detailed posts. She mentored me online and continues to do so over the phone and has become one of my best friends. There are of course many great people on here, but she stands out to me as one of the best.

Leia

My vote is...

Bill (wwminis) and Chanda (chandab)

Whenever I see posts from these members, they are always both helpful and polite.

Matt for sure...And well for female how can it be anyone other then Mary Lou herself? Without her we would not have this forum.

going from the forum many years ago when anyone could post under any name remember that old timers? talk about crazy.. to what we have now

so yep

my vote is for

Matt and Mary Lou
I second!!! MARY LOU! She is the Forum's SEXIEST QUEEN of LB.

And SEXIEST MALE is MATT!
default_laugh.png
default_saludando.gif

DITTO Carol!
default_laugh.png
Mary Lou for sure!
default_wub.png

Three fav guys are Russ, Adam Longman & Matt!
default_yes.gif

My vote would definitely be for Mary Lou! and Tony! Both SO helpful! XXOO
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

I would like to add JWC also - wealth of information and so caring. Thank you John Cherry!

Im going to vote for Russ and of course Tony who has mentored so many but also John Eberth who whenever asked is a fountain of information.

For ladies I would say Robin for all she does for all of us and Marty who brings laughter to us so often with her continuing sagas. Laughter is so important and something I often come to the back porch to find. And of course if we were choosing a queen for this forum it would be Mary Lou.

For sexiest man, I nominate Al B. In addition to his knowledge of horses and driving, I love his sense of humor, and the fact that we can be on complete opposite ends of the political spectrum and remain friends (even if I did talk too much at Happs when he and Susan were working...)

For sexiest woman, I nominate Liz McMaster -- nootka, although she is rarely here these days. The forum is nowhere near the same without her knowledge and integrity.

I'll add my votes for Marty and Jill in the female category and for JWC Sr for the male category.

Back