2008 AMHR Nationals .....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coventry Lane Farm

Reaction score
~ Coventry Lane's Hollywood Diva ~

Queer123-41RN08-1.jpg
2008AMHRNationals042.jpg

2008 AMHR National Champion Multi-Colored Mare 34" & Under

2008 AMHR National Futurity Yearling Mare 32" & Under - 9th Place

~ Encore Chaps ~

Queer116-63RN08-1.jpg

2008 AMHR Amateur Park Harness, Under - 4th Place

2008 AMHR Open Park Harness , Under - 3rd Place

2008 AMHR Park Harness Stake, Under - 3rd Place

~ Michigan's Like Mike ~

2008_AMHR_Nationals_190.jpg

2008 AMHR Model Gelding, 2 Years & Older, Over - 4th Place

~ McCarthy's Silver Dawn ~

silverdawn5.jpg
silverdawn4.jpg

2008 AMHR Futurity Mare Foal 30" & Under - 10th Place

A special "Thank You" goes out to the McCarthy's from McCarthy's Lakeside Stables located in New York for letting Silver Dawn be a part of our showstring and later on a great addition to our breeding program.

"Thanks for letting us share"
default_rolleyes.gif

I must say I am not all that crazy about Appys but WOW that DIVA looks AMAZING....I just love her... Congrats on all your wins

Congrats pammy!!! Im so happy for you guys

Diva looks just like her sire "Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo" and has the same trot and show atitude as well. She will be trained for driving that way she can compete in both of the Futurity classes as a three year old.

She is very smart and catches on easy, usually Scott can have her set up without touching her. Diva's Futurity class lasted about an hour with 3 eliminations and placed 9th out of 51 yearlings. She had me sweating and chewing my nails each time she made the cut from the Futurity judge, but was well worth it all afterwards. She is an amazing filly and has a special place in our hearts here at Coventry Lane since we bred her, trained her and she has excelled since she was a foal. I am so glad that I didn't sell her afterall in 2007, there is no amount of money that could ever purchase her from us, she has made us all very proud.

Thanks for letting us share our happiness
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations on all your wins!!! All your horses are lovely. But being an appy person I just love Diva. What a pretty girl she is!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back