2006 High Point Amateur Award

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctinsley

Reaction score
Just received my letter yesterday that my Foundation Shetland 2 year old filly "Hopwood's JJ Little Honey Bit" and I won the 2006 High Point Amateur Award in Classic Halter. We are so excited, it was our first year showing the shetlands. She will be hardshipped into the miniature registry this spring. Thanks again to Getitia for selling us this filly and thanks to Phyllis and Glenn Hopwood for breeding her.

Congratulations!! And I guess that means the All Star Results are out? :aktion033: I think I have several that were top 10 this year!

:aktion033: Congratulations Cindy!! That is an awesome accomplishment and something to be very proud of!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: woohoo!!! Congrats, it has been killing me to see who won the awards! Keep up the good work!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratuations. what a great honor you should be very proud.
default_cheers.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations are due and what a great horse! You must be very proud, I sure would be dancing the Happy Dance ! Hope to meet you at the Shetland shows next season as well! :aktion033:

Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thats wonderful !! What a great way to start your first year with the Shetlands :aktion033: :aktion033:

Cindy,

That's awesome!!! How exciting and your FIRST year too!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Back