2006 Foals, A Picture Album

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Total Eclipse Miniatures is proud to announce the birth of a minimal bay pinto Filly! Born on Mother's Day 5/14. Out of NFCS Painted Desert, sired by Las Doradas BBS Freedom.

3d109338.jpg

100_0190.jpg

Tapestry Miniatures is proud to announce....Colt born 05/08/06 8:15pm 316 days 21.25" 7.5 cannon

default_wub.png
: Tapestry Mimes Fanciful Phoenix by Alamos Streakers Mime out of Flabys Bold N Fanci
default_wub.png
:

PhoenixHead.jpg

PhoenixRun.jpg

PhoenixRside.jpg

Hi Everyone:

My husband Tommy just delivered our third foal of the year at Lost Spoke Ranch...a tiny red snowcap colt. And what a resourceful little guy he is too!

rojo.jpg

rojonursing.jpg

momrojo.jpg

Dawn :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
May 11--Legz
default_wub.png
: She doesn't have a registered name yet. We have no idea who the sire is yet.

IMG_0106.JPG

Here is a picture of my new little colt, Hot Wheels. He was born on May 9th. I am in love!!

peachbaby1.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]Here is our second and final foal of the year..another filly!![/SIZE]

Shadybrooks Fancy Dancer at 2 days old

Sire is Orion Silver Supreme and her dam is Knee Highs Baby Blues

BlueFancyreszd.jpg

Palomino or light buckskin filly born May 17th:

"Trixie"

CIMG1944.jpg

Buckskin tobiano colt born May 18th:

"Tucker"

CIMG1939.jpg

Still waiting on one more!

Rhonda's filly - foaled April 26th.

P5180015.jpg

Apachie's colt - foaled May 12th.

P5130002.jpg

Tiffet's filly - foaled May 19th.

P5200024.jpg

These last 3 babies are also out of our cremello stallion SunRae's White Gold, we are still working on names for them.

Here's a filly that was born on 5-9-06. Gypsy Rose is a very special filly to us, she's just so sweet and so pretty, she has a gorgeous head, also one blue eye, we really like her. Here she is.

GypsyRose5-21-06.jpg

I don't know if my daughter already posted here so apologies if this is a duplicate!

This is Legz, born 5/11/06 to Grosshill's EK Illusive Hussler, a silver dun mini. Father unknown but hope to track down the deadbeat dad :bgrin
IMG_0106.JPG

Final 2006 foal, a colored colt :aktion033: , arrived May 22nd at around midnight.. Sire is Miss Kitty's Gunsmoke and dam is Iles Little Lacey.. Love this colt!
default_wub.png
: even though I was sooo hoping for a filly!

Meet Axel: Photos at 14 hours old

CIMG2030.jpg

CIMG2012.jpg

149090949.jpg

SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pondlakes Simply Irresistable CJS was born at 6:30am May 23. First foal out of Honkens AKS Cracker Jack and Small World Janine. Emma WILL be staying here!!!

Emma

RJR Miniatures announces the birth of

RJR'S HIDDEN TREASURE, a perlino colt.

Born May 21, 2006 at 6 am

(Bickels Butterscotch King x Cheg's Hocas Pocas)

creamcolt022.jpg

HERE IS OURS 2 FILLYS 2 COLTS BORN MAY 8TH, MAY 10TH, MAY 12TH, AND MAY 14TH, ONLY ONE MORE TO GO.

PISTOL

2006foalsTimeOutsPistoleer.jpg

2006foalspistol.jpg

SATIN FLOWER
2006foalslilsatinflower2.jpg

2006foalslilsatinflower.jpg

HOT ROD
2006foalsHotRodRoadster.jpg

COWGIRL
2006foalsCowgirlQueen.jpg

2006foalscowgirl2.jpg

We had a busy day here yesterday at Lost Spoke Ranch. We had two foals born in one day! The first is a leggy, black colt with white sclera born at 3:00 p.m... We have named him Don Diego De La Vega or Zorro for short. The second was born at 11:00 p.m. another leggy, sorrel filly with white sclera. The name I love Lucy seemed to fit her to a tee.

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Zorro[/SIZE] (Pending)

zorroleft.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's I Love Lucy[/SIZE] (Pending)

lucyhead.jpg

Dawn :saludando:

The Thompson's

Lost Spoke Appaloosa Miniature Horse Ranch

Home of our colorful miniature stallions:

Lost Spoke’s Winter Dream Catcher, Leopard Stallion

CCMF Legacy's Legend, Leopard Stallion

CCMF Legacy's Color Maker, Few Spot Leopard Stallion

Little America's D. S. Dreamcatcher, Snowcap Stallion

Oh my goodness what a cool idea, and everyone's babies are so cute! I just wanted to send out a congratualations to Cascade Arabians and Miniatures on the birth of there filly CAM's April Breze by my stallion Stiehl's Handsome Dude: She the first foal born by him since I've owned him and I'm as proud as if I bred her myself. I was so excited I ran out and told him he was a daddy again and he looked at me like "so? What's new and where is my carrot?" She sold really fast!
April%20Breeze%20right%20cropped.jpg
April%20Breeze%20cropped.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]L&Ks Red Mazeratti
eecb240d.jpg
born may 26 at 1210 AM[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back