2 new foals born last night

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
Last night at 11:30 i went to the barn like i do almost every night before i go to bed to check on all the horses. As i was looking in the stalls i came across our mare, Vicki's stall saw and there was a little baby laying there with everything but its head covered with the sack. So i went in the stall and helped the baby get the rest of the sack off. The baby is a healthy sorrel FILLY out of our Sids Rebel son, Lucky Four Rebels Reno. I only missed her being born by like a minute. She is a little early and hasn't stood up on her legs good yet so i am going to wait to post pictures of her.

Then about 6:00 am this morning our mare, Checkmates Catch On Fire Sensation foaled a beautiful bay and white colt. This is another one that is going to turn grey for us. He is very nice. He is sired by Lucky Four Gallants Galaxy. Here are some pictures of him.

e9ea48f0.jpg

e9ea47d0.jpg

e9ea46fb.jpg

e9ea45ed.jpg

Congrats Aubrey!!

The colt is very pretty....and I hope all goes well with the filly. You have had some pretty babys this year.

:aktion033: congrats, :aktion033:

:aktion033: what cutie pie. :aktion033:

Congratulations on your two new additions. The colt is super cute and I can't wait to see pictures of the filly.

Oh wow! She sure is a looker! I love her colors!! She is well put together too!!

Congratulations!! :aktion033:

Joyce

Congratulations on both of your new foals :aktion033: Your colt is stunning :new_shocked: Joyce

Congratulations on 2 new foals!! :aktion033: :aktion033: The colt is handsome.....can't wait to see the filly! :lol:

Such a cute boy, congrats! Looking forward to seeing your filly, hope she's up and at 'em now!

Could everybody please keep the little filly in your thoughts and prayers. She was nursing and doing good yesterday. But today she has gone down hill and isn't nursing and she is getting weak. She is on her way to the vet right now and she will be left there to be taken care of. I think she will be ok but she is just so premature. Thanks Aubrey

Last edited by a moderator:
default_sad.png
Sorry to hear about your filly, I pray she will be ok, please let us know how she is doing...

Congratulations on your nice colt!!

Latest posts

Back