1st picture ever posted

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleRibbie

Reaction score
370203690.jpg

I hope this picture comes out. About 3 yrs. on LB and have never been able to post a picture !! It worked on the practice site. Anyway this is Skillet. A friends daughter was having a BDay Princess party so I told her I would stop by. I wish I had more time to decorate the carriage but I think it looks pretty good. I had just finished hitching and was waiting for hubby to come back so I could fine tune the harness ( I had forgotten I had used this harness on S'mores earlier and S'mores is a chubby tubby ) Now I hope I can find a picture for my avatar!! Heidi

Well you did good, the picture worked for me. Must have one happy little girl, because the set up looks great. I think you did a fine job decorating.

Heidi, show the parade picture so they can really see that gorgeous carriage.........

oh and I just figured this out......do you realize that you have two matched greys, and Holly would match up with skillet sorta and that would give you a team of four??? holy moely.....

thats adorable , what a lucky little girl i bet she was excited!!!

Marty, I do have a team pole for both my big carriages. Never used them. I would love to get my 2 little girls driving but 1st I want to get Holly driving. I think after she foals
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
she and Skillet will be a fun little parade "team"

I never got the parade pictures you are thinking about on a CD so they are not on my computer. If there is a way for you to scan and post you are more than welcome to post them...I just dont know how.

Your carriage looks magical and I'm sure the birthday girl was very pleased.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back