1 week old already!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaddiction

Reaction score
Wow, I cant believe she was a whole week old already!!!

It seems like you are wanting them to be here so quickly and then all of a sudden they are growing up and you wonder why you were in such a hurry!!!

Katie, is a wonderful mother, keeps her in line and is always checking she is O.K
default_wub.png
She loves her girl.

Here is our precious baby girl, we just LOVE her! She has SO much attitude, wow is she a little spitfire or what! We may be slightly biased but we are delighted with her and think she is a beautiful baby. She is showing no signs of going grey at this stage and her Dun markings are getting more and more prominent...hopefully she keeps this up, I love her color.

337212431.jpg

337212439.jpg

337509910.jpg

337527113.jpg

337525037.jpg

Thanks for letting me share, they are terrible photos but she is just constantly on the move, its impossible to get a nice one that actually shows what she is like!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I just LOVE your filly! She is so pretty and looks so fiesty.
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

She IS adorable!! I love her color too!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Missy

Oh My Gosh! She is adorable!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
I just want to hug her!

Oh she sure is gorgeous!

But she going grey for sure, she is the typical color of a chestnut going grey.

Greys are born darker, just like that, so she is definatly grey, sorry.
default_wink.png

Meavey, I don't mind if she goes Grey, I like Grey! I just like her dorsal stripe even more!

Thanks everyone

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SUPER CUTE

She is just wonderful, Dj's breeder had a foal born same night as your girl so now ya noe she shares her birthday with a little colt lol

I cant wait to see more pics.

Her color is AWESOME! Ive never seen that before!! Im interested to see what she turns out like!

GROSS!!! I walked into the stable tonight to find baby eating mums poo!!!! Why would she be doing that? Anyone had this before? YUCK! Big mouthfuls of it....

thats normal.

Baby is eating her moms poop for extra good bacteria for her gut.

Just keep an eye on her, if you see green foam coming out her nose call the vet cuz she might have some poop stuck.

Its totally normal and is a must for the little guys.

Latest posts

Back