Driving Hours 2018

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes, we were busy too this weekend! :D it finally cooled down, so it was nice driving weather.

1 hour on saturday with my 3-in-hand team Massai/Moony/Teddy
90 minutes on sunday with Massai, and 50 minutes with the team Teddy/Moony

Next weekend, we will start on our very first CDE. I'm very excited!

Northwolf good luck at the CDE, I think we are going to our first ADT next weekend, too.  I am not driving him, but my instructor is.  I don't know if he will actually compete or not, it depends on how comfortable he feels. We may just let him "visit" the first time.   It is is first driving outing, I have no idea what his reaction will be.

Can I have 30 minutes driving Peanut please? Thanks!

@Cayuse Thanks! Was your ADT this weekend? If not, good luck too :)

We had a lot of fun at the competition, I'll write about in the driving day-thread to not produce too much spam in this thread :D 

Our driving on this weekend and during the week: 

thursday: 50 minutes 3-in-hand Massai/Teddy/Moony
friday: 60 minutes 3-in-hand Massai/Teddy/Moony
saturday: 30 minutes for Massai and 40 minutes for Teddy => Massai was in a team with another pony who's not my own... I usually don't drive them together, so I think we can count this as "single driving" for Massai?
sunday: over 3 hours driving on the competition with Massai and the other pony

@Cayuse Thanks! Was your ADT this weekend? If not, good luck too :)

We had a lot of fun at the competition, I'll write about in the driving day-thread to not produce too much spam in this thread :D 

Our driving on this weekend and during the week: 

thursday: 50 minutes 3-in-hand Massai/Teddy/Moony
friday: 60 minutes 3-in-hand Massai/Teddy/Moony
saturday: 30 minutes for Massai and 40 minutes for Teddy => Massai was in a team with another pony who's not my own... I usually don't drive them together, so I think we can count this as "single driving" for Massai?
sunday: over 3 hours driving on the competition with Massai and the other pony
It was Sunday :) My instructor drove him in the competion and I drove him around afterwards.  He was a very good boy :) (for the most part, lol)

Not much driving last week... we had a lot of other activities like swimming in the lake, dentists and vets visit.

Tuesday 50 minutes for the 3-in-hand team
friday 30 minutes ground driving for Teddy
saturday 70 minutes for Moony
sunday 40 minutes for Massai

Cheese and Crackers! You guys drove the heck out of August! Over 32 hours singles driving, 3 hours ground driving, and almost 17 hours team driving. Good thing you guys are keeping our numbers up cause heaven knows I am zero help this year. It's strange to me that I get more driving in when my horses are living 4 hours away. I guess because I have people to drive with when I go south. And I'm not bogged down by things that "need done" when I go down there. I'm on vacation so I get to do what I want ?

Cheese and Crackers! You guys drove the heck out of August! Over 32 hours singles driving, 3 hours ground driving, and almost 17 hours team driving. Good thing you guys are keeping our numbers up cause heaven knows I am zero help this year. It's strange to me that I get more driving in when my horses are living 4 hours away. I guess because I have people to drive with when I go south. And I'm not bogged down by things that "need done" when I go down there. I'm on vacation so I get to do what I want ?
It's awfully good of you to keep track when you are not getting to drive yourself.  Thank you.

I forgot to log my hours of the last week... 

september 21: 50 minutes for Massai
september 22: 70 minutes for the team Massai/Moony
september 23: 70 minutes for Massai
september 25: 60 minutes for the team Massai/Moony
september 26: 40 minutes 3-in-hand Massai/Moony/Teddy

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back