WinchesterGirl30....mare getting close

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will definitely be able to see better tomorrow night! And get some pictures too.

And thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Those eyes look suspiciously light blue. If that's the case, they may stay blue. Many are born with bluish eyes that turn brown with age, but in my experience, most born with those light blue eyes many times stay blue.

She's beautiful!! Congratulations again!! Now you have to share updated pictures of this precious one as she grows!

That's what magic said and what I have been reading! I didn't know that solid dark bays like her out of two also solid dark bays could even have blue eyes so I have been reading about it to learn. It must come from one of the grandparents or something I guess? Weird but I hope they stay! She will look pretty cool with light eyes and the dark body :)

Thanks guys! Love her and haven't even met her! The older foal Emery is pretty happy to have a friend to I think lol

Finally home and got to see her for a little before it got dark. Looks like she might have weak ligaments in her legs as she's rocking back on the heal a fair bit at times but I assume that will change at they get stronger right? Going by what I remember reading on here. So here is a couple for her colour and her eyes. Thanks.

IMG_20150424_190803.jpg

IMG_20150424_190942.jpg

Its still hard to tell from that angle. Her eyes don't look crystal blue, nor are they the dark blue that changes to brown.

She's lovely , congratulations
default_smile.png

She is lovely! And yes, exercise will help those legs strengthen and she should be "up" within the week. If her toes are too long, you can trim or rasp them a bit to help her get more upright, but she's looking just beautiful!! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!

Such a cute little girl, Congratulations!!! I love her woolie legs, like she is wearing those furry "stay at home socks"!!!!!

Latest posts

Back