Webinar on EHV-1May 24th

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyviewminis

Reaction score
You can register to watch this webinar hosted by three experts and send questions in ahead of time. Each will give a presentation. The Horse.com

I just got on to post this!! The director of biosecurity here at CSU Vet Med, Dr. Paul Morley is giving one of the presentations and ISP manufacturer of several vaccines and therapuetic drug treatments is giving another. This should be a very interesting and informative seminar in Which I hope they will release and discuss updated information to provide people a reliable source of information. I also hope

it is less of a sales pitch and more of an informative learning experience, that's always the uncertain factor in corporate sponsored events- oh did I say that outloud;-). The good thing is there is always more everyone can learn and I am excited to hear what others have to say!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can register to watch this webinar hosted by three experts and send questions in ahead of time. Each will give a presentation. The Horse.com

For anyone interested in this subject, my email just came on this saying the date for webinar is Thurs. May 26 on thehorse.com

They held the live session last night Tuesday the 24th however the video replay will be available on thehorse.com by Thursday. It will be the entire presentation the only difference is you will loose the live q&a so you

will not be able to ask your specific questions. It was a good seminar and I hope everyone took home a good wealth of information!!!

Latest posts

Back