Sweetwaters Thunder & Fire- any pics or info

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Contessa

Reaction score
Does anyone know of this stallion or have pictures of him? He is the sire of my coming 3 yr old blk/wht stud. I keep a medical/informational folder on each of my horses and I like having pics of both sire and dam if I can find them. I know he is at least AMHA registered, may be AMHR also.

Contessa,

Sorry I did not see this until now , I have two coming two year olds out of sweetwaters thunder and fire one filly and one colt the filly is dapple grey and white pinto and the colt is black and white...I have seen sweetwater thunder and fire in person he is a black and white pinto and is about 32.5 to 33 inches tall..That i know he is only amha reg..I dont have any pics of him but i can see if i can locate some..I also know his sire is sweetwaters king and rowdy cross..Quiet dell farm in clarksburg wv owns thunder and fire and king and rowdy cross...I have mr.starkeys phone number if you pm me..

The dam to my filly is named Quiet dell speacial dream.

And the dam to the colt is 4g's wils bills painted lady ...There may be pics on my site of this filly and colt..Hope i have been some help...

These ones are not on my site yet but i will try to get pics posted ...I do have a half brother to thunder and fire on my site under stallions...Quiet dells magic hat

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back