Excited To Announce TWO New Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
I don't know how I could be more excited.

With "Sweetie", I'd been hoping I could call her mine for many months now! And, with "Blue", how could I resist!

No one will be surprised to hear me say that you cannot go wrong when it comes to buying a horse from Erica, however, I did add four mares from other "sources" last year. But, Erica is my favorite breeder and has been for years.

As far as who's kin to who, I know their family names further back than I know my own
default_wacko.png
: But, there's now a lot of Buckeroo here, and some Rowdy, Egyptian King, a little dash of Blue Boy... I love it all
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations there. I have one like your mare. Her name is Snowflake and she's a senior citizen now and still a great horse.

Joyce L

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their both Gorgeous!
default_wub.png
:

Thanks, Joyce, Sheryl & Devon :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

I just wanted to share a picture I love of Blue, even though it's not really a conformation shot! As well as a baby picture of Sweetie
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Blue%205.jpg

Ericas_Sweet_as_Sugar.jpg

Congratulations on your new Erica kids..... what a nice collection you have now!

Lyn

LOL Jill! Pretty soon you are going to have more "Erica" horses than Erica herself!!
default_wink.png
: :bgrin

I LOVE Blue!! He is absolutely gorgeous!!
default_wub.png
: You are going to be VERY competitive in your Jr. Gelding classes!! :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033:

CONGRATS!! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations!

About all I can say about Blue is WOW!!! He is really nice looking. I love his face!

Nice new babies :aktion033:

default_wub.png
:

You are going to have to change your farm to Erica East, LOL

[SIZE=14pt]Congrats Jill, they are both very nice, I love dilutes too!!
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

Lucky gal! they are very nice. Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
"Several of us were up LATE on the message board the night Blue was born, including myself. It was actually pretty scary to watch as we thought Silver was in trouble. It turned out, she was not, but it looked like she was "from here". I won't ever forget it... Silver foaled slightly off camera so we did not know how things were going until a second later, there's Erica carrying a very much alive and leggy "Blue" in her arms. I loved him at first sight!"

Oh I remember that night! I really was getting worried about that little baby (Blue) the night he was born. As scarey as it was I have had mares do the same thing before and then go ahead annd have the baby fine. But having to go through waiting and watching and worrying is the worst.

Well Jill u have 2 more great ones and Little Blue is already special due to his dramatic arrival, lol. Congrats, no wonder u are happy!!! :538:
default_thumbup.gif
: :saludando:

Had to come peek another time!

I love the lying down pic of Blue and I, too, think grey is a very pretty color. He's going to be so elegant and the color changes he goes through along the way will be enchanting, too.

Congrats again, the foundation for true quality is evident in what you're choosing for your breeding as well as your show stock!

Liz M.

:aktion033: Congratulations Jill on your 2 new awesome horses, I love them both wow! I can't wait to see pics of Blue in harness, he will look outstanding.

Yvonne

Jill, both horses look awesome! I'm very happy for you...that Blue is one cool boy! :aktion033:

"Congratulations!" Jill

They are both absolutely gorgeous!! You are getting such of a lovely little herd and I know how much you love
default_wub.png
: each and every one of them.

:aktion033: :aktion033: Jill, I am so very happy for you,,,,,,that are both beautiful!!! You have done such a great job of putting your herd together. Congratulations!!!!

Latest posts

Back