Robin's Pregnancy Thread MAIDEN :) *Filly! 1-7-13* *New Photos #831*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I am so over this mare, lol. My wonderful children have decided to drive me insane tonight (not like they don't do it every night), so I am on the verge of a straight jacket...

Well, my hubby will be home from work tomorrow, so maybe she was just waiting until I had a babysitter ;)

haha maybe
default_smile.png
hoping she gets that udder filled shortly for you! :D

That tummy is certainly moving into position.
default_yes.gif

Maybe she will foal and fill her udder as she gives birth? These girls certainly like to keep us guessing dont they! LOL!!

There has been a lot of pacing. I woke up at 4:30AM and she was walking circles around the yard. She would stop and stand but only for a second, then she would go back to walking. Woke up at 5:30...same. Woke up at 6:30...same. She is eating her hay now, so maybe she was just grumpy, lol.

Pics from this AM...nothing interesting
default_sad.png

20120830_070850.jpg

20120830_070759.jpg

20120830_070742.jpg

20120830_070724.jpg

Alrighty...not much to report. I spent some time grooming her today and she seemed to enjoy it
default_smile.png
She LOVES my little massager thingy, lol. She is giving me her "ooooooh yeah, that's the spot" face in one of the pictures ;)

Pics from this evening...

20120830_162702.jpg

20120830_162632.jpg

20120830_162625.jpg

20120830_162229.jpg

20120830_162036.jpg

looking good!
default_smile.png

the mare that I'm foaling out at the moment, is one of those mares that are the sneaky sort... her owner says that she only bags up 1/2 - 3/4 and then after she foals the milk comes in... makes it even more fun!

lol

hoping your mare isn't like that though... come on Robin! we want to see the milk please!!!

and talking about milk... hope this makes you all laugh
default_smile.png

cranford.jpg

bessie 2.jpg

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl its from the movie Cranford (a BBC classic) I was watching it last night with two of my best friends... we laughed and laughed when we saw the poor cow in PJ's LOL
default_firstprize.gif

That is great! LOL. Definitely lightened my spirits as I try to clean house like mad before hubby gets home from work and wants to shoot me, lmao ;)

So...I will post pics in a bit. Tummy looked lower but that was it. She yanked her tail away from me like she wasn't even pregnant...wont be anytime soon
default_sad.png

So here are pics from this evening. She looks like she is definitely getting the "V", but then she also looks widish from behind...splain that one, lol.

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

Yep. She tends to do that in the afternoons. But she is continuing to drop into the V shape in her belly. It has been suggested that she has a lot of fluid? I dunno...

So, here is a comparison of photos from yesterday afternoon to this afternoon...none of it really makes any sense, lol. She is a teeny bit fuller in the udders today and a lot more V'd and a little wider...

robin-001.jpg

Okay, I figured it out. The last time that Batman and Robin were together was September 13th. I turned her out into the pasture that day and Batman stayed in the backyard until the 20th when he went to his new home. So, today would be day 353 from the last day that they were together. I guess my girl is gonna be one of those that goes over a year...poor thing, lol.

Pics from this AM...

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

Latest posts

Back