Rick Riordan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky seven

Reaction score
Has anyone read any books by him? One of my co workers is reading Mark of Athena which is Book 3 in a series. Would like to know more before I decide to start in this series.

I read the Percy Jackson series, and really enjoyed it. It's five books about a half human/half God (Poseidon's son), who has to save the world. If you like Greek Mythology and don't mind books for a teenage audience, I think you'll like them. We recently watched Wrath of the Titans (sequel to Clash of the Titans) and I was amazed at how much I knew about the gods because I remembered them from these books. I do want to get his other two series but I'll wait until he's finished writing them.

I read (well, listened to the audiobooks)the Percy Jackson series, and now I've moved on to the Heroes of Olympus series. I like them, find the Mythology of Greek & Roman interesting. I've also started the 39 Clues series, I like that one also.

I know nothing about it, except that my nephew is reading Percy Jackson and I got him a book for Christmas. And, he loved the book I picked.

I recently read the Red Pyramid - first book in the Kane Chronicles. Based on Eygyptian Mythology. needing to get the next 2. Very good - similar to the Percy Jackson series.

I love Egyptian history. I can't wait until he's finished with that series, so I can finally read it.

Latest posts

Back