Question?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyte200

Reaction score
Where do you guy's on here get your tiny headcollars??

My new colt has a tiny head and cant find any headcollars for him..

Ive tried horse and harmony but they are to big!!! :bgrin

Anyone know of anywhere?????

Have you tried ebay? I can't buy anything local for my minis but ebay seems to carry just what I need.

Since you are in Ireland -- not sure if there are any places there that make what we in the U.S. call "halters". But here's a thought....you could start a business!! Buy a few different sizes from places here in the States and then start making your own to sell to others in Ireland. And I agree with Mary Lou -- I would not do business with those selling mini tack on eBay -- there are way too many well-known quality sources here in the US to risk buying from an unknown on eBay.

Yes, Halter is Headcollar
default_smile.png

I do not have any problem getting halters here- give me a PM and I'll give you some names.

The person best to suit both of you - he is in Scotland- I have no website for and did not want to put a phone number up on the Forum, even though it is a business as it is also his home phone number, at least without his permission!!

PM me and I will give it to you.

Headcollars? You mean halters?

My suggestion is you NOT buy from strangers on Ebay, you buy from a reputable Miniature tack company that KNOWS Miniature horses and backs their products.. Also there is halters on the LB Last Chance Auction at times.. They are Miniature Horse people that sell on it..

Tack companies can be found on the Breeders Connect at http://www.lilbeginnings.com/breeders

Link for LB Last Chance Auction at top of this page..

Best wishes

I personally have NEVER had a problem buying halters off of Ebay. I make sure I check their feedback before I bid on anything. I have also had several people I personally know who haven't had problems. All you have to do is check their feedback and you shouldn't have any problems if there is something you want to buy.

Thanks everyone!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: :aktion033:

It was a great help!!!

Sorry i put headcollars because last time i put halters people thought it was show halter's i was lookinf for!!!

Thanks againxx

Latest posts

Back