pregnancy pics of my mare Star, we are getting close, WE HAVE WAX!! Now we have FOAL :D

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..and now our pet reindeers have their first baby too. So baby horse, baby reindeer and baby chickens. Lots of babies! Just have to put one baby-reindeer pic here.
default_whistling.gif

P5061057.JPG

Pet Reindeer! How wonderful!!! We'll take lots of pictures of this little one, too!!

Wow Reindeer how cool is that!!!! Very cute baby!!!! My family and I got to see Reindeer and babies when we lived in Finland!! Beautiful animals!!

This is what te baby looks lika now. Silver+ bay.

Keke kesäkuu 14.jpg

And then my new appaloosa mare. What do you thin is the base color of her? Bay? She is very small, 23-24 incc now when 15 months old (60cm). Her feet aint really black, spots are black, head is brown, tail is black, mane is like black wit sun burned...

naomi 29.6.14.jpg

I would think with those dark socks and black mane, she is bay. But more of a close up may help. Pretty girl....and you know I LOVE the SPOTS!!!!!!

yep, he sure looks to be silver black. Until now he has been brown with white tail and mane, so on his papers it stands silver bay, but.. whatever. He looks great to me.

Latest posts

Back