PALS Miniatures Foaling Thread *** Updated Pictures 5/21***

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palsminihorses

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been lurking on here for awhile now. I finally posted on Mountain Woman's thread, and Renee encouraged me to 'jump in.' I do have cameras, but I'm sorry that I'm not on Marestare for you all to watch. So I'll just have to try to keep you updated with pictures. The first mare due is Magic Jewel. Here she is at 304 days. She has a huge udder, but her teats aren't filled out yet. Last year she foaled at 316 days, so I'm expecting her to foal around that again this year. She is bred to our snowcap appaloosa stallion.

DSCN0102_1_1.jpg

Next due would be Derbytowns So Sorrel. She normally foals around 330 days, which would be April 9th. In the photo below, 'Chrissy' is at 309 days. She is bred to our snowcap appaloosa stallion.

Next due would be Maple Hollows Perfect Echo. She is the buckskin mare in the photo below and is pictured at 301 days. She is bred to Arions Destinys Magic Trick, a buckskin pinto stallion owned by Maple Hollow Farm.

Also shown in the picture below is Darmond Gold N Glitter. She is the palomino mare and is bred to our snowcap appaloosa stallion.

'Glitz' is shown at 285 days.

DSCN0103_1_1.jpg

All three of the above mares are just starting to make udders.

I have one more mare due around the same time, but I don't have a current picture of her. It's raining here today, so I will add her when I can. I'll also try to add an udder picture or two of Magic Jewel.

Thanks for letting me share!

Pam

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Renee. I tried to put my correct website on my 'profile' page, but for some reason, it hasn't changed. Here's the correct website:

http://palsminiaturehorses.webs.com I don't have current pictures of Smokey on there, but you can see what he looked like in his younger days. He's quite chunky now. LOL I will try to get newer pictures put up. And I need to get all of the mares put on the site as well. It's a 'work in progress,' and I'm still learning how to do stuff on it.

Pam

wow Smokey's 2011 foals are amazing. Diane will go dotty see all these spotty chips
default_smile.png

wow Smokey's 2011 foals are amazing. Diane will go dotty see all these spotty chips
default_smile.png
Thanks Renee! We're sure hoping to see more 'spotty chips,' as you call them. LOL I hope I haven't jinxed them now.

Pam

Hey Pam, glad to see you with your own thread for your girls - they are gorgeous by the way!!

And as for those baby spotty chips - oh yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hope you get more this year!

Hey Pam, glad to see you with your own thread for your girls - they are gorgeous by the way!!

And as for those baby spotty chips - oh yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hope you get more this year!
Thanks so much Anna! The girls are still quite furry. I've just started clipping a couple of them..............bridle paths and bellies.

Hi Pam,

I'm going to be your almost neighbor sometime this summer so it's great to see your horses!

Yup!!! Pam's site is one that I visit often!! I AM addicted to the spot sites, for sure!!! LOVE all the pictures Pam!
Thanks for checking our site, Diane. I'm attempting to do it myself. I'll be adding pictures of the new foals as soon as they arrive. And I'm hoping to be able to take the time to get my mare page done soon!

Pam

Hi Pam,

I'll be in the huge metropolis of Theodosia with the gang. Can't wait to get back to those chiggers
default_yes.gif

Yeah Pam- about time you joined in, especially here on the 'fat girls' pages. You have no pics of your girls on your mare's page? So look forward to seeing your 'fat girls' pop those spotted babies out- and yes, watch out for Diane, lol

Latest posts

Back