Our barncam is back online for the year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
The "bag"age has begun - first up looks to be Prissy and Spaarkle. Spaarkle is my 7/8 Arabian Champagne mare... this will be her first foal. Prissy is "Lotta Dots Prissy Britches" (not my fault!) and this is her first foal for us. She's just getting over a spider bite that had her whole head swollen up, so I hope all's OK with the foal.

KpM BARNCAMS

This is my first time being able to watch one of these cams! ( As far as horses) So I am excited to watch. I put it in my favorites!! Thanks for the link.

The horses are in there now! They look so small! LOL
biggrin.gif

We put these up ourselves - the program hubby uses lets our Mac friends see the cams, as well as on most mobile devices, including my iPhone, so I can check on things when I run errands!

how exciting! thanks for sharing the link. When is Prissy due? I think you must be quite a few hours behind us here in Italy as when I am awake it is dark where you are so I will willing keep an eye open on the night shift. Let me know when you think she is near.

I am so excited, I never manage to see my mares foaling but maybe I will see yours.
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back