Barncam changes!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
Gigi and her filly went home - Chianti (a client's horse) moved into that stall - and Ginny (my mare but being leased by a client) came in today. We switched the feed from Spaarkle & Cider's stall to our "corral cam" - where you can see Ginny and sometimes "Wow" in the next corral.

"Wow" is my little teeny polkadot pony, and this'll be her first foal. She's not as far along as the others, but I shaved her tummy today because her boobies are starting to develop.

Katie had some sticky fluid tonight - hopefully she's getting closer - 'cause she likes to sleep flat out about every 3 hours all night - setting off the pager 20 or 30 times a night.
default_wacko.png
She's mine, about 30" tall, and a maiden mare as well.

KpM Barncam

Prissy is still developing - no liquid from her, Chianti or Ginny - but that can change!
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You are just a busy girl!!!!

Katie has a much bigger bag and has spent the day bumping her butt up against the walls of the stall - she was down and looked like she was pushing on the cam, so I went down to check her and she was groaning - then she got up and wanted me to scratch her! Now she's eating.... argh!

I'd be surprised if she went too much longer, though...

Katie has sticky dried milk all over the inside of her hind legs - the baby has dropped and her patootie is pinking up.... she set off the pager/phone *66* times last night...

default_new_shocked.gif

And nothing YET??? I am anxious to be a great great grandma or whatever.... Come on and have a stunning baby Katie!
default_aktion033.gif

she set off the pager/phone *66* times last night
Holy cow! If my pager went off that much, you'd be hauling me off to the looney bin! LOL

I thought 4 or 5 times a night was too much.
default_smile.png
Sounds like it will be soon anyway and then, maybe you can get some sleep!

Yay! She did it! A very lovely little silver black colt! No signs of appaloosa, but he's gonna be something special! Dad's a halter HOF, mom is just 6 points away from hers!

It was a tight squeeze getting him out - but she's taking to mommy-hood like a duck to water!
default_aktion033.gif

OMG, she didnt even wait for tonight!!! I missed it! Congrats!!!

Back