Ontario AMHR Classic :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]As Nigel just posted the 2 day AMHR classic has just passed as well as a few other shows locally. The classic was a success I would say and I think everyone did an awesome job organizing it; the facility was beautiful it was well organized
default_wink.png
Congrats to everyone who earned their HOF's
default_smile.png
I'd especially like to congradulate Nigel and Charlie on their 3 of 4 Grand Champion Stallion titles I'm really happy for you Nige
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Finally I got to show "Martins Mardi Gras Eligent Man" who I bought to hardship into AMHR next year; they offered ASPC classes on saturday so I brought him I have just been dying to get him show ready and take him out
default_smile.png
We were the only classic gelding so we took first and grand
default_smile.png
There was probably 10 ASPC/AMHR hroses but they opted for AMHR points so we just played around
default_smile.png
I did get a few nice words form the judges though
default_smile.png
We had one other in showmanship and classic youth gelding/mare and he won them both unanimously. He's such an awesome guy and I look forward to getting him out to a ton of AMHR show next year as well as getting him in harness
default_wub.png

DSC_0450.jpg

MN9-1085p.jpg

DSC_0496.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

Miss Fashion Paige
default_wub.png
She just keeps doing better I am so happy with my girl
default_wub.png
I'll just break it down between the two days I was beyond happy especially with the competetive over division now
default_smile.png
I am so looking forward ot finally getting to go to nationals especially with my girl
default_wub.png
It should be an awesome experience for both Nigel and I the countdown is on
default_smile.png

Day One

Model - Unanimous 2nd

Aged - 1st ; 2nd

Sr Grand and Reserve - Grand Champion ; Reserve Champion

Grand & Reserve Over Mare - Reserve Grand Champion Mare

Showmanship - Unanimous 1st place

Hunter - Unanimous First Place

Day Two

Model - Unanimous Second

Aged - Unanimous First

Unanimous Sr Grand Champion

Grand and Reserve - Unanimous Reserve Grand Champion

Showmanship - 1st ; 2nd

Hunter - Unanimous 2nd

Liberty - 1st ; 3rd

DSC_0582fp.jpg

DSC_0634fp.jpg

MN9-0475p-1.jpg

DSC_0645fp.jpg

default_smile.png

DSC_0644fp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great Devon - I think Eli is pretty amazing ... i wish you were taking him to Congress this year !

Looks great Devon - I think Eli is pretty amazing ... i wish you were taking him to Congress this year !
default_wub.png
Thanks

I think he is special too
default_wub.png

Ughh don't remind me
default_sad.png
He's futurity too
default_sad.png

Huge congratulations! YOu have quite the pair their, they are amazing. Great job!
default_wub.png

I can't wait to see Eli in harness next year. Are you still training Fashion to drive as well? They're both beautiful movers.

Rebecca

Huge congratulations! YOu have quite the pair their, they are amazing. Great job!
default_wub.png

I can't wait to see Eli in harness next year. Are you still training Fashion to drive as well? They're both beautiful movers.

Rebecca
Me too he can REALLY move
default_wub.png
Miss Fashion had a few issues she looks SO gorgeous in harness and get's right up into the bit ; she ended on a good note in the spring and may go back to training this fall since I decided to wait to breed her next spring because of nationals
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back