Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow britt is massive yay britt!!!

Odette looks real good Renee!!

How is your lovely hopefully pregnant dog going? I'm sorry I can't remember her name bad Cassie lol have you had her ultrasounded at all??

Izzy is doing fine Cassie, her tummy is growing so I think we can safely say she is expecting
default_risa8.gif

I haven't done an US yet cos she gets really hyper at the vets and I don't think she would lay still
default_frusty.gif
Is it important to have it done?

She is faithfully laying at my feet
default_smile.png

Yay for Izzy! Can't wait for some puppies! Will there be a puppy cam?

default_aktion033.gif
Izzy puppies!!! Renee, I keep trying to remember what breed Izzy is. Mirrie used to have a couple and hers were stolen while she was at work one day. They are such beautiful dogs and great with family. Now she has a Great Dane along with her dashounds.It's the pits to get old and not remember things
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

Odete and Britt are looking really great.

Hazel she is a weimaraner. Yes they are wonderful dogs, she is so loveable and affectionate yet always ready to play. She has grown up with my colt and they always play together even when he gets too rough she still loves and licks him.

I am so sorry that Mirrie had hers stolen, she must have been devastated
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's it. Your Izzy reminds me so much of Mirrie's younger girl. Same coloring and beautiful intellegent look in her eyes. oh she was. They had gotten out one day and Mirrie went looking for them and found them at someone's house. They questioned Mirrie about her ownership of them, but couldn't doubt her when they went running to greet her and wanting their usual loving they always got. We fixed the fence and made sure they couldn't get out. About a week or so later she came home and they were gone. Someone had to open the gate and they left it open when they left. Nothing in the house was touched so that was good. They just wanted the dogs. Mirrie looked everywhere for them. The pound and all.

Izzy!! That's her name lol sorry renee, yay for puppies <3

You dnt have to ultrasound, it's a good way of knowing how many puppies she has in there n to make sure she is actually preggers but you dnt have to do it ;)

That is a massive nutella container!!!! Lol never seen one so big. It hasn't got real nutella in there has it?! Lol that would be crazy'! Lol

Thanks Cassie, She still misses them, but sometimes life happens and we have to remember that one door closes so that another may open.

Hey the girls are looking great!! Are you sure that Britt isn't going to foal before Odette? LOL!!

And Izzy looks her usual gorgeous self - if she gets that worried about the vets, I wouldn't bother with a US - plus we can play guessing games as she gets closer!!

Hazel, that's awful! Your poor friend, and the poor dogs. Having my dog (or horse etc) stolen is one of my worst nightmares!!

Are you sure that Britt isn't going to foal before Odette? LOL!!
default_biggrin.png
No Britt was covered by Pat who arrived here the end of June, when he arrived Eagle came home as they couldn't stand each other so Odette was definitely covered before the end of June. Britt is always huge when preggo, I just pray that it is all water
default_pray.gif
Odette has tiny babies with Eagle, I need to get the owner of her last colt to send me a pic so I can show you.
default_smile.png

Eagle is ugly
default_wub.png

This is a really bad pic of Pat but he wouldn't stand still. Do you remember what a naughty boy he was? He kicked Sandro in the knees
default_whistling.gif
luckily he is too tiny to reach anything dangerous
default_new_rofl.gif

Hi, Eagle
default_saludando.gif
default_wub.png

Renee- does he have red in his forelock? What color is he?

No it was sunburnt
default_wub.png
default_whistling.gif
He is black minimal pinto, he has two small white patches on either side of where a saddle would sit and 3 small socks. I thought I was safe but he throws really loud pintos which I don't really like. I love black and white like Connie's new baby but I don't like 50% white and red which is what I always get with him and Britt.
default_frusty.gif

News Flash of the day.

Odette very kindly informed me that pregnant mares DO NOT lift their feet up! so no more hoof picking until further notice.

default_new_rofl.gif
Remind me why we love minis please
default_frusty.gif

She is doing very well thanks, in fact I have just had a little chat with her:

"Just where do you think you are going with those brushes in your hand, uh uh sister, this girl looks just fine without your help!"

"Come on Odette, just a quick brush"

"Shucks! you are annoying woman"

"o.k but tomorrow you WILL be brushed"

default_new_rofl.gif

sorry about the state of her wall but Madam likes to push her butt up against the wall and then poop
default_frusty.gif

Latest posts

Back