not a happy camper...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krickette

Reaction score
OK, so I was talking with my parents about which horses had to go and which could stay. Never a very happy topic, but we have too many. We have a 2 horse trailer, a 2 stall barn, a 2 horse budget, and 4 horses. I was trying to convince them that Splash, my mini, shouldn't even count because she gets no feed, just hay and grass, and we do the trimming for her ourselves (because she's foundered adn we can't afford to have the ferrier out here as often as she needs.) Anyways...Splash may have to go. Thing is, there are dozens of minis in the paper every week, and all of them have pedegrees. She's unregistered...well...she's registered, but we have no way of getting the papers, because whereever she's from has dropped off the map. (HarmonAcres?!?!) Anyways...I'm not happy. If I sell her, I'll probobly have to sell the cart with her, that way she's good for something. She can't exactly go out to brood without being registered. I dunno. She's my baby girl, the first foal I ever raised. I trained her, I showed her, she's my littlebit...I don't want her to go...

Sorry to hear, maybe you could find a home for her, close to where you can visit.
default_wub.png
:

Aww thats so sad. Find her a home close by. I know we cant begin to tell you things that dont sound rude becuase we dont know what your feeling. :no:

Awww thats so sad :no: , if you lived closer to me I would buy her from you as a friend for roymand and a broodmare since I dont realy care about papers. I hope you find a good home for her
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))
default_wub.png
:

Thanks. She's my lil doll. She was so funny today. I was having a short little dressage lesson with my friend and when we were walking the horses down we looked over and saw Splash standing at some logs. She was sidepassing onto them and scratching her belly! Then she'd go to another one and start rubbing her neck. She's such a character! We have lots of logs next to the arena because we finally got rain! Unfortunatly, due to the drought currently afflicting our pastures, the ground was too dry causing lots of damage. i.e: my arena. But, my dad fixed it, because he's awesome. See? Anyways, we got lots of firewood!

So, yeah. She's a cutie ^.^

ps: Aww...Ontario isn't that far, lol! I don't know that she'd like the cold much ^.^ Poor dear's never seen snow (then again, neither have I.)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL yea the colds a real begger. But I spoil my mini to death and he only goes out in the snow if its not a snowy blowy blizard and its at least humanly warm!!! lol. She sounds like such a sweety!!Do you have any more pictures of her?

P.s. Your Arena realy got demoed!!! At least your dad fixed it!!! Looks great!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any more pictures of her?

But fo course!

*attacks with photos*

02ee4282.jpg

Driving with my 90 year old great great aunt.

scan0011.jpg

Halloween at my little brother's school. She's a horse of a different colour!

82a75b88.jpg

My friend driving for the first time.

62b4ae8f.jpg

In the house (pre-founder)

Splash3.jpg

Wanting something to eat, as always.

poorbaby.jpg

Her feet before the ferrier came out. Yuck. We had been on vacation for a while, and my grandad was feeding for us. He mixed up her feed with another horse's...the second she touches sweet feed she founders...

sosweetsplashy.jpg

Being cute

Latest posts

Back