My Chubby Girl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CritterCountry

Reaction score
I can't tell if she looks pregnant or fat, lol. She should be 6 months along now. But thought I would share..check out the snow, we have almost two feet of it here, ugh!!

sablenov28_07.jpg

sablenov28_07_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesn't look that fat to me, just darn cute! I would hate living with all that snow, but I tell you right now we are in mud to our eyeballs and I hate that too. I do love summer.

How sweet is she!! I think she is adorable, dont know about pregnant but so cute to see, I love the snow too, although I'm sure your probably sick of it!!

We have only had a couple flurries in MO but they are calling for a yucky weekend so we shall see what we get..

Last year on Dec 1st we got 16 inches!! Thats alot for us, we arent used to more than a few inches at a time a few times a winter...

Have fun in the snow ChubbyGirl

It is snowing right now as a matter of fact. We are shovelling our 100 ft driveway by hand!!
default_new_shocked.gif

I just went out and cleaned the barn and Sable is out there looking like a snow pony. Couldn't see her face and her back had about 6 inchs of snow on it. She refuses to go in the barn and we have virtually a blizzard here right now. It has been snowing for a week and doesn't look like it is going to stop. I like snow but this is ridiculous!

Jen did you know your web site is expired? I tried looking so thought you'd want to know...

Latest posts

Back