Minis under 30"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have six that are at 30" or under and are expecting 5 foals from Fiesta in 2009 and I suspect we will have some more as he throws small and refined babies. I guess I love them all but like the tiny ones best
default_wub.png
Could not get pics to post but you can see them on the site...Fiesta/29 1/2"-Navie/29 1/2"-Gracie30"-Tango (gracies 2008 foal) is now 24" @ 5 mths-Merlot 28 1/2"-Tater 28 1/2" (Merlots 2007 foal) she is coming two years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Wendy!!

And also thank you minie812! I am getting reaady to take Jewel off my sales list January 1st. I really like her and if I can get my daughter better and get things to settle down some around here I would like to take her out and show her a bit. We haven't shown around here in several years so it will be exciting to get back out and do a little showing. I love to groom and Kelli loves to show! We'll see what happens.

She is also going to stay pretty tiny. Jewel is being weaned right now and pastured with Whirlwind - they sure do light up the pasture!
default_wub.png
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Wendy!!
And also thank you minie812! I am getting reaady to take Jewel off my sales list January 1st. I really like her and if I can get my daughter better and get things to settle down some around here I would like to take her out and show her a bit. We haven't shown around here in several years so it will be exciting to get back out and do a little showing. I love to groom and Kelli loves to show! We'll see what happens.

She is also going to stay pretty tiny. Jewel is being weaned right now and pastured with Whirlwind - they sure do light up the pasture!
default_wub.png
default_wink.png
I would show that little one for sure. She just seems to have IT and I love the markings on her. Maybe that will be a goal for your daughter and you to work towards & by the way
default_pray.gif
everyday!

Latest posts

Back