Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even worse is to have your owner keep squeezing it
default_new_rofl.gif
Maybe it is a plot, you touch my boobs again and I will shrink em
default_472.gif

hahaha you girls are too funny lol.

I think E Lady might have more of a V look to her tonight Melinda
default_smile.png
hopefully another step closer to that baby being born
default_smile.png

I'm here for the watch again today hopefully she will be exciting for us
default_smile.png

Well getting a bit more encouraging, her barely started udder is still there and didnt shrink down but still no where near ready looking. Checking her rear doesnt do much good other than get her really grumpy, second I touch her tail she tightens everything up. Yes weather is horrendous! We got a little snow today but now the winds have picked up a lot and gusting really badly. Hopefully she holds off for one more day, as excited I am for her to foal, I dont really want to have to try to make it to the barn in the dark in this weather....of course now having said that she might foal ROFL!!!

Edited to add that I am really ready to get my new camera as I dont feel my connection should be this bad unless it is really my internet that is weak but that camera does have a bit of a short in one of the cords and of course cant figure out which one but it is even hardwired not wireless!!! New camera says it should arrive in 3 days so hopefully will be on time and then will just have to get it mounted and hooked up!

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY good girl E Lady!!

stay safe in your horrible weather! and as much as I hope she foals soon I hope she picks a nice night for you...
default_smile.png

the camera is heaps clearer and has been really good for a while now so whatever you did worked
default_smile.png

I am pretty amazing considering I didnt do anything for fear of making it worse ROFL!!!! hehehe Its possible the wind stopped hitting the barn as hard, I think it makes enough vibration and since the camera is mounted on an outside wall probably doesnt help.

Figured just for fun would share these pictures from a couple days ago. Sorry for the mud, we go from muddy mess to frozen to muddy to frozen and never seeming to dry up at all! I just know how much trouble I get in if I dont share pics every once in a while LOL

DSCF3687.JPG

DSCF3684.JPG

hahah your are indeed amazing! wow how do you do it? ROFL

awww she is beautiful! didn't realise what colour she was! lol and she looks so much slimmer on cam! she is a fat heffalump in those piccies
default_smile.png
poor bubba girl no wonder she is miserable

thanks for the pics! love them!!

She is totally cute. That first picture she looks a bit confused about the blob that seems to be following her everywhere
default_new_rofl.gif

Yep she is a sorrel and I think it is because all of her weight is pretty much in her belly so its farther from the cam LOL! She is bred to a bay so not a whole lot of color possibilities but still should be amazing!

She is totally cute. That first picture she looks a bit confused about the blob that seems to be following her everywhere
default_new_rofl.gif
Hmm, you talking bout me or her belly ROFL
default_whistling.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_488.gif
default_poke.gif
<---sorry I really love emoticons today :p

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Melinda did you take a nap while we weren't looking? lol your on the ball today!

E Lady hasn't been down as much tonight... in fact I think I may have seen her down only once... compared to last night when she was up and down a fair bit during the night thats a change...

update from marestare: "

and let her know her cam was down. She said she would try to get it
back up but they have been having bad weather and the mare isn't really
doing anything tonight . "

ROFL Cassie, I actually really did take a nap yesterday but was just in an ornery kind of mood :p. Im not sure what is going on with my cam, this time I think it is my computers fault. I have to run my cam into my laptop because I had bought the dazzle when it was still XP and havent gotten the Windows 7 version yet for my desktop, I have a feeling my laptop is on its last legs. The program that runs the streaming keeps freezing on me and I think that is why it is going down. If it does it again today I will shut it down and restart to see if that helps at all, I just have to be careful not to tick it off and lose my ability to connect to the internet LOL, its a very emotional laptop!

Everything in your house is emotional
default_new_rofl.gif
but ohhhh soooo much fun. I think we should promote you to Top Member of the Nutty Nursery
default_firstprize.gif
what do you think Diane, is she worthy of this title?
default_xkngt.gif

Latest posts

Back