Las Vegas Mini Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O So

Reaction score
I am at the show and I found a class I really like! Liberty! That looked like a lot of fun!! I took a video I wanted to share of this one horse, he was awesome, but I can't get it to load on YouTube for some reason? Besides, I don't know if I am allowed to post a video of someone else's horse, even if it was in a public place?

Sorry I don't know the name of the horse, but if someone else is at the show, it was the last horse in the liberty class and the last one of the day for Friday. I will try to get the name tomorrow.

So far I really am enjoying seeing the show in person. I can't wait till tomorrow to watch some more!!

I will try to post some pics and video when ( and if it is allowed) when I can!!

I am at the show and I found a class I really like! Liberty! That looked like a lot of fun!! I took a video I wanted to share of this one horse, he was awesome, but I can't get it to load on YouTube for some reason? Besides, I don't know if I am allowed to post a video of someone else's horse, even if it was in a public place?

Sorry I don't know the name of the horse, but if someone else is at the show, it was the last horse in the liberty class and the last one of the day for Friday. I will try to get the name tomorrow.

So far I really am enjoying seeing the show in person. I can't wait till tomorrow to watch some more!!

I will try to post some pics and video when ( and if it is allowed) when I can!!
Good for you! Wish I was there instead of here where it is raining and icky! Been watching on the web, want to watch the hunter/jumper and showmanship today, hopefully hubby won't have too many outdoor jobs for me : )

Gosh, lucky you! I am 6 hours north and couldn't go cause hubby had to work! So many people I wanted to meet also and enter some classes.

Latest posts

Back