FB Post on Champ the starved mini.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
I have been tracking this story especially on Facebook and listen to this.

HEARTBREAKING NEWS. Judge Green has decided that there was "insufficient eviden...ce" to prosecute the previous owners of CHAMP. This means nothing will happen to them and they can GET HIM BACK.

PLEASE CALL Judge Green 850-892-8131 and voice your opinion. It is not too late to change things. Be the voice for this animal - his life depends on it.See More

By: Alaqua Animal Refuge

This poor horse can not go back to his neglectful owners.

O M G ! ! ! It can't be ! ! !
default_new_shocked.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
That poor little soul, I will definately be calling Judge Green to voice my opinion - so sad that some people just dont care about the suffering of creatures that are in our care & custody -- like the poor little horse had a voice in how he was being "taken care of" - horrid - horrid news.

If the Alaqua people have a way of defending poor Champ from going to his abusers, I would definately do whatever I can to help -- this little guy just tears are my heart

Stac

"GET HIM BACK" what the f$%#$!! ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME!!

Not that I could comprehend it, but even if they feel, not enough evidence to prosecute BUT to return him!! Are they insane...lets all make that call to the judge.

I saw that on FB. I just can't believe that the judge thinks it's ok for Champ to look like that. I hope things turn around and that Champ doesn't have to go back to the people that did this to him
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back