Does she look in foal ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She has me quite confused. Sometimes I say yes, pregnant. The next time I scratch my head.....

I had a mare who did this to me right up until she dropped that baby on the ground!! She was my only experience with 'is she....no she isn't.....yes she is....and the day before she foaled I decided she wasn't. She had absolutely NO udder development at all, but had a full udder within minutes of foaling.
how far was your mare

The day before she foaled, I decided she wasn't pregnant, just fat -- since there were NO other signs.

Then the next day -- WHAMMMMMEEEEEE

340+ -- can't remember the exact number without going back through old records.

No foal I guess she is just over weight nov 17 will be a year. I sure was hoping she was
default_sad.png
:( it is heart breaking

I know that one of the people on the main forum has had a mare go over 370 days, so we'll wait!

Holy cow I wonder if she still could be in foal she has me going back and forwards

I think you may be right, such a shame! But keep a close eye on her for a little while yet just in case.

Sorry. But as Anna says, just keep an eye out for a little while longer.....just in case!

Latest posts

Back