Bargins and good deals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea for us to list places that we get good deals on our tack supplies for our horses.

Example show halters barn halters ,gooming supplies , blades etc

I have gotten great deals on halters and leads from

Kayjayfarm.com

Never Ending Ranch in Ontario Canada for some fly masks for weanlings and other tack supplies

Designs by Lori in Ontario Canada for ads for the Journal

Please list places that you have found that have gotten good deals on things that have to do with our horses.

Barn halters from Double Diamond

Lots of deals from Ozark Mtn....carts when they're on special for Nationals, Kensington blankets when they've had manufacturer's overstock sales and other things--they usually have some great specials on at any given time

Our own local feed and tack supply store here in town, Total Farm Supply. They've got the best selection of grooming supplies in town, at prices that are comparable to any of the mail order places, and I don't have to pay shipping when I buy from them
default_laugh.png
They also have great pony halters for a very reasonable price

Schneiders have had some good specials on things too--neck sweats, clipper blades...sadly they have discontinued most of their Mini items

I bought barn halters, lead ropes and harnesses from Double TT Tack. Some really good deals. I got my Royal King show halter w/throatlatch chain, chin chain, lead and free shipping for less than I have seen it listed for plus on other websites. I got it on ebay. Then you can't beat local for used carts and tack.

I've found some of my best deals at the Double Diamond auctions. They always put a great selection of new stuff on the auction and let it go for the prices bid. I got some really nice leather halters last year for $4. I should have bought them all but only got 4.

We have gotten some really nice tack at super prices from the following:

Doubler Diamond - bought over 1,000.00 worth at the last auction at really cheap prices and also some carts from their catalog

Supreme Equine - Jackie always has a nice assortment of quality stuff we seem to always need

Last Chance Auction - yep Mary Lou is right there are some real deals to be had there.

Good Luck,
default_saludando.gif

Anyone know where I can get a reasonable measuring stick? Mine well is not even and measures off. With shipping the price is over 45.00. Any more reasonable ones out thier?

Horse.com...ordered a heated water bucket on Saturday was on my porch Monday! AND was 15.00 cheaper that the farm store where I could purchase one. I also order all my wormer from them VERY reasonable!
default_biggrin.png

I did order a new miniature halter and lead from Double Diamond.

Being a new miniature owner I like this thread.
default_biggrin.png

Horse.com...ordered a heated water bucket on Saturday was on my porch Monday! AND was 15.00 cheaper that the farm store where I could purchase one. I also order all my wormer from them VERY reasonable!
default_biggrin.png

I did order a new miniature halter and lead from Double Diamond.

Being a new miniature owner I like this thread.
default_biggrin.png
Double Diamond

Jeffersequine.com I just ordered 2 heated buckets and dewormer today. My local feed store charges double for a heated bucket, so even with the FOB charge it's cheaper for me to order online. I'd love to buy locally but some things are just way overpriced.

Half Circle Ranch has been the best place for us to get rope halters that are custom tied to fit minis, and they have nice colors, and the service is incredible! Jes Radius does an outstanding job, is friendly, and helps us out with special requests. Great prices, too. I like that place.

Latest posts

Back