Where do you buy your supplies??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LB27

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time finding miniature horse supplies. I would prefer to buy at a store so I can know that the item is what I want but I can't find stuff for mini's! There only places around me that I can think to check are Farm and Fleet and Mounds. I do have a tack store that I'm going to check out but I'm not hopeful. So where does everyone get their supplies? Mostly like halters (I will need a weanling halter) and fly masks, etc.

If you suggest online sites please tell me if you've ever returned an item you didn't like and how that process was. Also, is shipping price really high?

Click on the "Small Horse Connect" link at the top of this page and then scroll down past all the states that list the breeders (or stop and check them out too!) til you get to the list of tack sellers.

The ones I use the most are Star Lake, Mini Express and Ozark Mountain. All have good return policies although I can't remember a specific example.

I have a friend with a small tack shop who is local (within an hour) of me that I buy from. She's available online too. If you'd like more information about her shop, you can private message me. I also buy from Ozark Mountain...been happy with their products and their service from the get go.

I personally buy from Ozark and Star Lake when I am looking for specialty items. (Sleazies and blankets). I go to my local saddle shop for halters (A lot better quality in my opinion)

Latest posts

Back