Persistant Sinus Infection / Swelling Side of Face

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Liz,

I am very sorry to hear about your sweet mare.

She is lucky to have you as an owner : If I can help let me know.

Hugs

Bonnie

Thank you ... it's hard to say the least.

Bonnie - you helped me out with her brother Cody and her mom Misty...I will most likely reach out to you in the future as the time gets closer..

MadMax - I have a million questions for you. I'll send you PM and appreciate your help...

Liz R.

I have been following your topic with interest and prayers for your little mare.

Just wanted to say how sorry i am to hear the news.

Hugs -- Anna

OHhhh Nooo Liz. I am so very sorry to hear this. We were all hoping some antibiotics would make her right again. I am sorry.

I'm so sorry to hear this
default_sad.png
Prayers that your little mare has some more quality time ahead of her

Oh dear. I was reading through this entire post hoping for the best. I wish the results could have been different for all involved. Thnking of you

xox Leonie xox

Oh, no! I am so sorry.
default_sad.png
I pray you have many days still to enjoy time with her.

Liz- I am so sorry for you and your mare. Please give her a hug from me.

Peggy

[SIZE=10pt]I have been following all the information posted, as we, also had a horse with a persistant sinus infection. Our outcome was quite different, and the horse went on to live a quality life. [/SIZE]

I simply can't imagine the pain you and your little mare have gone through. I hope and pray your family will get through the difficult times ahead and that in time the pain will lessen just as surely as the memories never will. Bless you for all the care you've given this beautiful little soul.

I am so sorry to read this very sad news.

Bless you for taking such good care of this little mare. I will pray that there is a treatment suited for her and if not that, then that she can live comfortably for as long as possible.

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back