Your most Unusual Christmas Gift this Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdhand

Reaction score
I received Fed Ex delivery the Friday before Christmas in a box 2 live Maine Lobsters and a quart of Lobster Bisque. They had 2 bibs to wear while eating and a book that told how to cook them. Needless to say I cooked them and we had lobster Friday Night for Supper. How unusual is that?

An electric sander
default_smile.png

I got a Talking Jelly Belly Candy Jar!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

I eat jelly beans at work all the time,,,,,,so they got me this jar,,,,,,,,,,the voice is very annoying,,,,,but I love it!!!! We have had so much fun with it.

I also got a t-shirt that says,

"I have gone to find myself,,,,,,if I get back before I return, please keep me here."

Well, I'm 51 yrs old....5'2"....about 129lbs and my son...my 16 yr old son got me a $50 Victoria's Secret Gift Card. How about that! :new_shocked: It either means I'm still lookin good to him or I need something to help me out!
default_wink.png
:

If someone had sent me live Lobsters- after I had given them a piece of my mind (the people not the lobsters) I would have had to book a boat trip to set them free.

It can take a lobster up to a minute to die in boiling water.

Sorry.

Hubby-to-be got a skill saw and the pots/pans set we were wanting for our wedding. I got LOTR: The Two Towers extended version and a Sunbeam mixer from my soon to be mom-in-law. From the hubby-to-be I got board games that I can play with our 3 y.o. son.... and an espresso machine so I can make my own turtle mochas at home... :lol:

If someone had sent me live Lobsters- after I had given them a piece of my mind (the people not the lobsters) I would have had to book a boat trip to set them free.

Sorry.

I feel horrible. My daughter and husband gave me a hard time about it and said I should have let them go. I just thought they would die anyway.

Sorry.

I feel horrible. My daughter and husband gave me a hard time about it and said I should have let them go. I just thought they would die anyway.
Lobsters can't feel pain so why not enjoy them? I love lobster. :aktion033:

.....its a good year for pressies, but my most unusual present by far is an ultasound picture of my mare,as she is pregnant by my stallion,and the foal and her are healthy ...fingers crossed...

i got mine before christmas, it was a bellcrown carriage and a new harness, and another harness being made as we speak from lisa B

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't really get anything unusual this year but three years ago my husband and i bought miniature donkeys for each other for Christmas. i laughed so much, every time someone asked "what did you get for Christmas" and i said "donkeys"... oh, the looks we got!!! i can't tell you how many times i had to say "yes, REALLY, donkeys!!!" it still makes me smile :bgrin

the BEST present we got this year was our healthy mini molly mule, pics posted on the mini forum and the donkey forum...

I got a gag gift from my one sister - a stuffed chicken with reindeer horn ear muffs that does the Chicken Dance.

The most unusual gift would have to be the whole processed pig. :new_shocked: Glad I had a lot of freezer space!

my most unusual gift was the homemade stall markers wood burned by my 13 yr old grandson. He put little pieces of info on each one. For instance the one filly we showed last season has her show record on the back and some have their birth dates and parents names on them and some have drawings that reflect their personality. We put them up today and I just love them. Especially since I know how hard it was for this grandson to sit still and do them he has ADHD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back