Your horsey Christmas present to you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Christmas present to myself will be a little late in arriving. She wont arrive until Feb.

Shes a bay tovero mare in foal to a bay frame stallion.

AND maybeeeeeeeee if I can seal the deal a

Sorrel Overo Mare. But thats one is still in the works......... (Fingers and toes crossed)

My Christmas present ( and probably birthday, Christmas, birthday, etc on and on) to myself is a pretty black filly. I'll post a picture and more information soon. Suffice it to say I am very excited as I feel like I am making a BIG step in the right direction. I went to look at a very nice weanling gelding and had just about decided on him when out comes this little girl. I'll be heading to see her this weekend so hopefully will post more about her next week.

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday (my birthday IS Christmas) to me!!!

Barbie

Wellllll, let me see if I have it all straight.

My presents's's's to myself,,I must of been pretty good this year.

Phantom, in my avatar is going to N.C.for camp with Lee. He is getting there via Kitty from WI. Jack is going to camp at Leeana's in about a month. I have gotten a mare from Getitia, in OH, who is in foal to King Lee for an April baby, and that baby will be my new grandsons first horse, so that is exciting. Wonderful little pinto mare and can not wait to get her home.

Got a little colt from Sheryl, TN, actually it is LilT, one of Erica's Takers sons. I see so much of Taker in him and can't wait to see how he shows.

That's enough as I have been good this year, but far from perfect.

Sorry, I do not have pictures yet and haven't asked Getitia or Sheryl permission to use theirs, maybe they will add.

Just too busy getting this all together. Has taken, I don't know, almost 4 months.

All I gotta say, I AM WAY EXCITED!!!!!

Well I just bought myself two christmas presents on saturday!
default_smile.png

The first one is a 2008 filly Lakeviews Diamond Gal who will be my AMHR show filly next year!

Ladyanddiamondtransferpics026jpgedi.jpg

Ladyanddiamondtransferpics028.jpg

The other one is a red roan appy A/R mare Akers King Lady who is kind of an Christmas/heart healing gift... I never really intended on buying her I went to the sale for different horses than either that I bought but I saw her and sort of had that feeling that I had to have her, she reminded me a lot of my appy mare I had to put down so I bought her and will probably keep her regardless of whether she is breeding sound.

Ladyanddiamondtransferpics018.jpg

I bought myself a full sized spotty for Christmas !!! He is just 7 months old but he is a real sweetheart !!!

Here is a few pics of him as a baby and current..

Beautiful_boy.jpg

candelaroweb.jpg

My parent's and my husband have been hounding me about what I want for Christmas.......insisting it be non-horsey! Humph.
default_wacko.png
Just couldn't think of much. Spent mucho money on hubby's gift.....so felt very justified in buying the only thing I really wanted......an infrared stall heater for foaling season!
default_wink.png
I finally broke down and told hubby about it and that it should be here in time for Christmas. He just sighs......doesn't know what to do with me!
default_rolleyes.gif

an infrared stall heater for foaling season!
Now, that is an excellent choice and one I could use myself!
default_smile.png
But, mine is coming later in the spring and has 4 legs.
default_wink.png

This is Julie and my Christmas horsey present to ourselves. It is a 20' long Wrangler horse trailer. It will hold 8 minis and has a 4 foot dressage room.

WranglerTrailer015.jpg

Latest posts

Back