Your Christmas Wishes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
I was reading the 'electronic' wish list, and sadly, I really don't have any....all my other wishes are the farthest from electronic gadgets, so I thought I would ask about others.

My biggest Christmas Wish I know will never come true....and if it did, well, it just wouldn't be the same anyway....

So my wish this Christmas is that Lainey whelps with no difficulties, and that I have a healthy litter of puppies (which are imminent as I type this!!!).

All my other wishes are more for the upcoming new year, so I'll save them until then!
default_biggrin.png

I do hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season!

~kathryn

Well Im not an electronic type person. I am the biggest tomboy when it comes to that stuff, however am very girly in my looks.

After trying to put the snow plow on a few weeks ago and not finding any tools I needed I would like a new set of tools, then car ramps so I can change our oil. I also need new speakers for my car, but that is unlikely to happen as I need to trade if off for something bigger. Anything that I can use to fix something or build something and im good to go.

Most of all I would like a positive test, and to get this job I have been slowly working throught the hireing process. I had the interview Wen and I dont think I did so well. I wasnt expecting to have to go in front of a panel of 7!

To be able to sell this place for a fair price and find a Farm in VA, that is set up like here, nice and peaceful. That way I could be with DH.
default_yes.gif

A 5 year buyout at work so I could retire now!

iPad, Xbox 360 with kinect.

To be financially able to move out of my current living situation into a place of my own while still being able to keep a few horses.

But most of all for my friend Nancy to beat ovarian cancer!!!
default_please.gif

I have eye surgery on 12/20 so I am hoping to see better for Xmas. That wish, I should get. I'm getting a Toric IOL lens put in in my left eye (and probably soon in my right). I have cataracts, which is hard to believe since I've only been 29 for 12 or so years. I guess I also hope that once I can see better and look in the mirror, I won't find that the annual 29th is now very laughably due for an "upgrade".

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish a group of Amish folks would show up at my house and build us a nice little barn complete with stalls,electricity and a place to store hay and then I would fill the stalls with shavings and lay down and take a nap in one(...and wake up itchy.) I'd also like a car or truck that is reliable and a two horse bumper pull trailer. And I'd like someone to pay my bills for the rest of the year. So that's: a barn, a nap, a truck and trailer, and free money.
default_biggrin.png

Otherwise, I have everything I really need.

This year I don't really need or want any thing really for Christmas. I do have several wishes that I would like to come true.

My mom's continued improvement with her health.

My brother was in a bad accident at his workplace Sept 30th and he lost his left hand, he is in the process of trying to find the right prosthetic for him, I hope he accomplishes that and is happy with his choice. He has been so wonderful thru all of this I hope he gets what he needs.

I hope my daughters dreams come true.

And last I wish my son would find the right way of going.

These are not really things you can put under a tree but very large requests.

Kathryn, I hope your puppies are born healthy, and JIll I wish you good luck with your surgery. Jody, keeping your friend in my thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back