You might be adicted

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
--When you tell someone that you are making baby blankets and they don't understand it is for a foal.

--When buying a used van, telling the sales man that the roof needs to be higher for more head room. and we don't care what shape the back seats are in because the horses will not be using them.

--when you make sure the fans are working in the barn but don't have any in the house.

--when you anounce you are going to be a grandma and everyone asks how many foals you are having in the spring

--when you make sure the horses have shade at a show and you are sitting out in the sun because there is no room for you.

Deb

backwoodsnanny said:
You might be adicted to minis if your barn is clean and your house is not or your horses are brushed but your hair is not.
481245[/snapback]

OMG!!!!!
new_shocked.gif

This is SO true!!!!! And the funny thing is, I don't even care! LOL!!!!!
wub.gif

Nancy
biggrin.gif

When your kids ask "Isn't it time to eat yet" and you, realizing they are right, and you run to the barn!

When you miss your nephews birthday because you have a horse show
unsure.gif

When your foaling stall has a better heater than your house.

When your life gets put completely on hold and you order groceries online to be delivered because that just might be wax on that maiden mare.

When you see a gorgeous draft horse and think oh my how beautiful,........ I could feed ten minis on what that horse eats.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you end up clucking to anything and evrything when you want to get going. (Learned from personal experience
biggrin.gif
)

lol ..i do that alll the time. I find myself saying stuff like 'whoa' 'easy' 'hold up' and clicking and doing that kiss sound thing all the time, even when im by myself. I swear if i were an animal i would be a horse! geez

Leeana

hehe, this is great.

You know you're addicted when...

-you see a full sized horse, and think how much cuter it would be if it were smaller.
wub.gif

-you can't go on vacation because no one can take as good of care of or knows your horses as well as you.

-your walking the dog, and start clucking to get them to move away from the tree they are smelling or tell them "Whoa" when you want them to stop.

-you go shopping for friends and end up buying more stuff for your horses then yourself.

-you rearrange your work schedule so you can make sure you are able to be there when the vet comes (again, the whole "no one else knows the horses as well as me" thing)
yes.gif

you are addicted to minis when you find youself cluckibng to your family and friends or telling them to walk on!

1.When you go to Walmart and spend 3/4 of your bill on:

EQUATE - Metamusal, Enemas, KY Jelly, Antibiotic Cream, Baby Powder.

new_shocked.gif
BOY DO THE CHECK OUT PEOPLE GIVE YOU A FUNNY LOOK AND THINK, WHAT A KINKY LADY.
new_shocked.gif

oh and add Mane & Tail Shampoo and Conditioner, Halloween costume to fit the horse, carrots & apples. Then of course their is dog food and cat food.

2. WHEN THE NEIGHBORS DRIVE BY SLOW BECAUSE THAT CRAZY LADY IS OUT COBBING A FEEL OF HER HORSES AGAIN. DOESN'T MATTER MARE OR STALLION.
new_shocked.gif

3. YOUR ANIMAL FEED BILL IS LARGER THAN YOUR HUMAN FOOD BILL.
biggrin.gif

You know you are addicted to miniature horses when you see an ad for a car or other high priced item, and think "I can buy ten miniatures for that!"

You know you are addicted to miniature horses when you count your empty stalls, multiply by two, and add two more in the shed outside, and you can get the number of how many more minis you can buy!

You know you are addicted to Minis when you walk into a wal-mart and get TUNNEL-VISION until you get to the hair products aisle.

You know you are addicted to minis when you bring them inside to celebrate the superbowl. *GUILTY*

I thought of a good one this morning!

You know your adicted when you go to a shoe store and get kicked out for starting a riot because they dont have horse shoes!

You might be addicted to minis if you finally sell one of your horses, and then turn around and buy another one (yes I did, but that's another topic!)
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Hey Debra,

My family has come to know those dinners as "Cajun night" it is a delicacy around here.

Blackened anything!!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back