You know your loved when.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"City Slicker"

Reaction score
your sick and driving that dreaded porcelin bus with your arms
default_smileypuke.gif
I've been sicker than a dog the whole weekend. I now know I have a true friend! Tonto who could hear me up stairs in the bathroom decides he is gonna make me feel better, this I don't need at this point! Up the stairs I hear him come just as I pull my head out for ( I lost count by now) umteenth time and proceeds to lick my face
default_new_shocked.gif
I tell him to buzz off and leave me alone. With my head resting on one side of the seat I watch him lay down in the door way watching me. Well I have not been this sick for a long time and feeling a heck of alot better today. I think I'll get out for some fresh air later and maybe even hitch up my steed and enjoy an hour outside!

I hope you are feeling better by now. I really do.
default_yes.gif

But I have to say that the "visual" I got from reading your post was just too funny. Now if you had said that Tonto even held your hair back . . .
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Sorry, my knee pain must be getting to me.
default_rolleyes.gif

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

Hope you feel better. Nothing like a friend when you are sick!!
default_wub.png

Thanks all, I think things are back to normal now as Doc said might have been a bug of some sort that he said has been going around here with this nutty weather. I hitched Tonto and went for a drive along water front trail yesterday, fresh air did wonders as we slept like logs when we got home
default_biggrin.png
we even stopped for a bit and watched the ice fishers in the harbour.

Latest posts

Back