You Didn't Build That: ♫ Stop! Obamatime ♫

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've got two very distinct choices to pick from on November 6.
And THERE is the problem. There need to be more than two choices. Several shades of gray instead of just black or white. And the popular vote should count - no more outdated electoral college determining what happens.

Not just the Canadian system, ML - ANY system with more than two parties!! This nation is far too divided along party lines and needs more options.

The Electoral College system no longer works in this day and age. It may have been developed to get by "mob rule" originally but those times are long past... and now it makes it very hard for a third or fourth party to gain a foothold. They would not have a chance... I can go into more detail later when chores are done...
default_yes.gif

It would be great, one day, to have more options but to vote for someone other than one of "the" two on November 6, IMO, is just a wasted vote. Naturally, I think the choice is an easy one this fall, and I'm happy I feel so good about the man I'll be voting for
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back