You CAN send a card to my & others Heroes!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitestar

Reaction score
I would be so grateful if any forum members would like to send a card to my son who is fighting in Iraq right now. He is just 19 & I am of course scared to death everytime I turn on the news or open the paper to read about more deaths. His Humvee was blown up by a roadside bomb two weeks ago with him in it, he was the only soldier not wounded badly & has a bit of guilt about it. Although you cant send them to un named soldiers, I would be happy to share the name of my son as he would really love getting cards & sharing with his friends. It is so important that we let our guys know that we support them!

PFC Lackey, Henry

SFC 3-1 CAV 3rd BCT

Unit 5958

APO-AE-09308-5958

I have been sending him bi-weekly care packages of Fruitloops, CoCo Puffs, Cheetos, Ramen, Pringles, Pop Tarts, candy, jerky, gum, & as he loves to draw, charcol pencils & pads, all of which he shares with his friends. Just silly little things that makes him think of home. There are so many of our guys over there that do not get any mail & it really gives them a boost when this big box comes from home. So if any of you have family serving right now, please post their address. Please send cards to this soldiers, it does make a difference!

Thank you!

Debbie Gross

White Star

Having had a son and a daughter in law serve in Iraq....my card is on the way today!

Card and package on the way.

I don't supose there's any chance of him getting it by Christmas.

I remember sending this stuff out almost 40 yrs ago when my then husband was

in Vietnam.

Debbie,

It would be an honor to send him our warmest holiday wishes, our appreciations and most fervant prayers!
default_wub.png
My son is expecting to go back in a few weeks as well. Thankfully, he'll be home for Christmas this year.

In His Hands,

Tanya & Family

I would love to send warm wishes his way, does it cost more to send cards overseas and can you tell us how much or do we just go the post office and ask them?

it is the same price, you are only paying for it to get to where ever it is leaving to go overseas from, hope that makes sense, Nikki

Did your son gets lots of cards? I have been thinking about him.

Latest posts

Back