Yo, northwest folks! How did SeaTac go??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyhorse23

Reaction score
...inquiring minds want to know.
default_yes.gif

Leia

I was there much of Friday and all day Saturday.

I know The Crabby Chicken's should have a good

report to share.

Maybe they are recovering from sunburn as it didn't

snow this year - yipee!

Weeellllll.... We had a great show!!! We went with Summer Ruegger and she had her Sr. Stallion, Jr. Gelding, and Sr. mare all go Grand Champion and Reserves. Our stallion is in driving training with her and this was his first show for driving and he made it to the country championship in his first class EVER!! We were so excited!! He also took 3 firsts in Ammy halter and a first out of 23 in open hunter plus placed under the other 2. I drove for the first time ever at a show and all in all, even though I was sooo nervous, it was a good drive and him and I made it through!! LOL I also have a yearling mare leased for the year and she did extremely well and managed to pull a reserve champion in ammy mares. It was a great show, good weather, and good visits with friends!!
default_yes.gif

Oh yea and I got to see 2 more paintings done by Kim (Crabby Chicken) GORGEOUS!! So talented. Can she ever capture exact expressions!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Heather! Sounds like a wonderful weekend!
default_firstprize.gif

We had a tremendous time! Got sun, and to see friends and relax,,, awesome!

My senior gelding didn't place very high, 2nd, 3rd 4th and 5ths. He got three 4ths out of 7 in youth jumper I think it was. Both our boys did liberty and they didn't place but put on a nice show anyway!

Creekside's Mister Impressive did really well...He got three blue in AOTE junior stallions and a first and two seconds in open junior stallions. These were some gorgeous horses!!!!!! He and Hilary got a reserve grand ammy junior stallion! I am very proud of them. This is the first year she has done AOTE and she likes it I think. He is just such a neat little horse, that is very prancy and likes showing.

Thanks for the compliment Heather!!! It is so fun to make someone happy with a painting. Neat. Maybe Liz will share a pic of her raven painting. I don't think I have a photo of it.

Hey Congratulations, Kim! I think your Sr. Gelding is going to do well in DRIVING. Get that boy between the shafts!
default_laugh.png

There is going to be a little snippity snip going on at our place early next week too......

We had a great time. Weather was beautiful and the horses were outstanding.

We had 9 horses with us. Star Valleys All Dolled Up went Grand Champion under one judge and Reserve Grand Champion SR mare under the other. Star Valleys April Snow, yearling filly, went Grand Champion Jr Mare under two judges. Conders My Oh My went Reserve Grand Champion Sr Mare under one judge. Star Valleys Rockets Red Glare went Reserve Grand Champion Jr Stallion under two judges. Haleys gelding, Smalands Supreme Dancin in the Dark went Grand Champion under all three judges, not only in Ammy, but also in the open division for Sr Geldings...... her yearling filly went Reserve Grand under one judge as well. Star Valleys Pretty As You Please was first under one judge in her yearling mare class and 2nd under the other two judges. Jane Taylors two horses, RHA Mohogany Rose and Winsomes Best Foot Forward also placed well in thier classes. Going 2nd, 3rd, 4th and two 3rds and a 5th.

We had a great start to the year and it was wonderful seeing everyone again. It has been a long winter and we were more than ready to see old friend and meet new horse lovers.....

Good Luck everyone. And congratulations to everyone at the show.

Latest posts

Back