Yippee! New Pics of My Boys!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
We've been slowly but surely getting horses clipped so we can get decent pictures of them...as I'm sure most of you know this is QUITE a chore! :bgrin We were finally able to get the 2 senior stallions clipped...although it did get dark a little quicker than we thought...so we were only able to get a headshot of one of them...well...that and he's quite the little chunk right now...so we might have to work on that a little before we try for any body shots
default_wacko.png
: So here they are...pictures by my wonderful mom
default_wub.png
:

Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai, sired by Mustardseed Legionaire's Hi Roller (sire if Candylands Best Kept Secreat) out of a Little Kings Buckeroo Bonsai daughter who is also a Stouts Golden Feather granddaughter. We had hoped to show Bonsai this year...but he was having some training "issues" so we brought him home...we'll try again next year.

bonsai1.jpg

bonsai2.jpg

bonsai3.jpg

And next is Little Kings Russian Revelation, a son of Little Kings White Russian out of a Fishers Master Mickey daughter. He is my little chunky butt...so no body shots yet....well...none I'm willing to share :eek: It was getting very dark so I had to lighten this one up quite a bit and my photo program was giving me grief about removing red eye....so this is the only picture so far I'm ready to show anyone! We're going to try again when there is more daylight
default_yes.gif
:

russianhead.jpg

Thanks for letting me share
default_wub.png
:

Tracy

They are beautiful!!!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Both are very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

You did a great job, on both the horses and the photos.

Wow! I like both of your boys! You have two of my favorite colors.......Appaloosa and Buckskin! Very nice photos for sure!

Pam

Great pics, the "boys" look wonderful!
default_wub.png
:

I was highly interested to see that we have horses that are related: I have grandget of Little Kings Buckeroo Bonsai and Fishers Master Mickey too. Small world!
default_smile.png

What great pictures of very handsome boys!

JJay

Wow, I didn't realize there were such good looking guys so near by! I just may have to come up for a visit!
default_yes.gif
:

Kari

Thanks everyone
default_wub.png
:

And Kari...any time...we'd love to have you out for a visit :bgrin

Now we're onto clipping foals for pictures....yikes...I think I'm in for some bruises!

Tracy

Your horses are beautiful and your pictures and clip jobs are fantastic...Great Job.. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Wow, very pretty!

Interesting to see the difference between half brothers (the White Russian son I had). Incredible is tall and very slenderly built, he was always so hard for me to keep weight on as he was growing and he ate as much as a full sized horse but was always on the move! His dam was a Buckeroo daughter, though.

Beautiful pics! It is high time some of us got in the truck and did another "local farm" tour it seems. There are a couple that I would love to visit in WA, myself. Seems so often we don't bother to do this and many of the nice horses don't always go to shows for whatever reason.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Liz M.

Liz...I've had no trouble with his weight really...although we had him out with his mares for a month and just took them away a few weeks ago...he looked really good then...I think he's bummed...and snacky :bgrin

Farm tours do sounds like a very fun idea...I know there are a few I'd like to visit as well! But feel free to come on up any time
default_yes.gif
:

Oh...and just want to give credit where credit is due...my hubby clipped both boys for me...he's a MUCH better clipper than I am
default_wub.png
:

Tracy

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful horses!
default_yes.gif
: I bet you are getting some awesome babies from them.

Charlotte

Thanks again everyone
default_wub.png
:

Next year will be our first foal crop from them...my Russian son has foals on the ground already mostly down in California...but it will be the first foals sired by Bonsai...we're pretty excited already!

Tracy

BOTH YOUR STALLIONS ARE WONDERFULL!!! I LOVE THE APPY!!!!VERY NICE
default_yes.gif
:

2 very lovely boys!! Expecially the first one, he's my favorite!!

WOW....Handsome boys Tracy! We are related too, I have a Bonsai son, Pass the Buck..altho not appy, he's a golden palomino. White Russian is one of my favorite Buckeroo sons too..gosh wish I was closer I'd love to come see them in person too :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back