YAY!!! Website finally updated...long time comin'

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wee Horse Farm

Reaction score
Well, it's been more than a year since our tragic fire. And we're on the mend! Please visit our updated website to see how far we've come. For those of you who don't know, here's what was left of our barn after that fateful night on April 2, 2004.
no.gif

f9105133.jpg

But we're back & we're almost whole again - altho we'll forever miss those we lost. Please take a look at our site & hopefully, it'll make you feel better about the whole thing -- you all helped us Sooooooooo much, we'll be forever grateful. I'll never be able to express how much your caring meant to us.

But, on to the new site & new day......YAY! We're B-A-C-K!!!
biggrin.gif
I truly don't know if it could have been accomplished without such support from everyone. I could be sitting on a couch eating bon bons, but no, I'm still happily shoveling manure!

Visit Little Wee Horse Farm

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good ---- just wish I had a bigger monitor.. its hard to see much on the screen when people use frames for their websites.. and my Internet Explorer takes up so much room at the top of the screen with all the "bars"...

So nice to see what progress you have made in recovery!

Your horses are lovely and your place is too!

JJay

Wow the site looks great and you guys have come so far! I am glad that you guys are doing so much better! You can always remember the past, but you can't change it. It is great that you guys are moving forward from that terrible accident. Best of luck in the future!

Dee

Latest posts

Back