Yay Pinto Show Pictures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
I just got home from the Pinto show at Kirkwood in CR it was really fun but there were sadly not very many horses there. I did place well in all of my classes though and managed to pick up a few points. Anyhoo here are some pictures I took while sitting bored before halter.

Here is Maple Hollows Phlashin Yall (Phlashy): I am kind of in love with this boy and will be sad when I sell him
default_unsure.png

AugustPintoShowphlashyandspot008.jpg

AugustPintoShowphlashyandspot007.jpg

AugustPintoShowphlashyandspot001.jpg

AugustPintoShowphlashyandspot009.jpg

AugustPintoShowphlashyandspot013.jpg

AugustPintoShowphlashyandspot014.jpg

And here is the only half decent pic I got of Maple Hollows Sir Spot (Spotty) he is hard to photograph since he is sooo short plus he is super fat
default_rolleyes.gif
:

AugustPintoShowphlashyandspot030.jpg

Ya know, I have been in love with Phlashy since the first photos you posted of him. I was actually crossing my fingers that no one would buy him when you put him up for auction!
default_biggrin.png
He looks even better clipped and I'm really having to resist the urge to take out my wallet. The only thing stopping me is that I have no idea how he moves. Got any video of this boy trotting and cantering around now that he's older??
default_drool5.gif
Email me! hobbyhorse23 @ gmail . com

Leia

Nice horses!!! I do love Phlashy!!!
Thanks, he is an absolute sweety!

Ya know, I have been in love with Phlashy since the first photos you posted of him. I was actually crossing my fingers that no one would buy him when you put him up for auction!
default_biggrin.png
He looks even better clipped and I'm really having to resist the urge to take out my wallet. The only thing stopping me is that I have no idea how he moves. Got any video of this boy trotting and cantering around now that he's older??
default_drool5.gif
Email me! hobbyhorse23 @ gmail . com
Leia
Hehe!!!
default_laugh.png
Well thanks for liking him! I am having trouble with the idea of selling him now since I am loving him more and more as he matures...I can tell you right now that he moves like a big horse with long flowing strides that can cover ground. He doesnt have high knee action or anything like that but is still a pretty mover! I will have to try to figure out how to work the video portion of my camera
default_unsure.png
I have tried to before but seem to be slightly technologically challenged when it comes to videos! I will have to make a fresh attempt I guess lol! The funny part is I have been toying with the idea of relisting him lol!!! I need to sell a couple boys I only have 6 breeding age mares and right now there are 3 breeding age stallions in my barn and 3 up and coming colts (edited to add that this doesnt even include the number of stallions and colts that my parents have!!!)! I dont think I need a stallion for every mare but I will probably geld at least one of the colts. The only 09 baby staying a stallion for sure is my pintaloosa. I thought about gelding my grey stallion and keeping Phlashy for a stallion but for now they are all for sale for the right price except for my blk/wht stallion Spot and my pintaloosa colt. Thanks again and you will be the first to know when I figure out how to get a video of him, and it should be a fun one too since I have my yearlings out in the lot that he will be turned out in and they will have fun running around with him, even now they are the baby sitters for my youngest and only colt that is still on his mom lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh its good to see Phashy again
default_smile.png
and all cleaned up and pretty - I mean handsome - he he

His half sister is such a doll and a love bug
default_wub.png

Oh its good to see Phashy again
default_smile.png
and all cleaned up and pretty - I mean handsome - he he
His half sister is such a doll and a love bug
default_wub.png
Thanks, He is trying to be a love bug but doesnt want to admit it, he was such a good boy at the show, his first time being tied up for an extended period and he took it in stride, he didnt even rub his hoofblack all over his nice white legs
default_rolleyes.gif
. When do I get to see updated pictures of your filly????
default_yes.gif

Congratulations on your wins - sounds like a fun day. Great pictures and love the orange halter and lead!
Thanks, I bought the halter and lead from Double Diamond lol! I thought it stood out nicely on my sorrel
default_biggrin.png

Also for those of you who want to watch, I attempted doing some videos of Phlashy, they are really shaky so hopefully you dont get motionsickness too badly lol! He was having a good time running around with Joker and picking on the other horses.

My Photobucket Videos

Latest posts

Back