YAHOO! Foaling Season is Over

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam VanderWerf

Reaction score
Announcing our fourth and final arrival, bringing our 2006 foaling season to a close. This loud and leggy little girl was born at 10:05 last night with the help of my husband, Dan, who enjoys delivering the babies. Proud parents are our buckskin paint mare, 31.5" Magic Place Its No Wonder, a Lucky Four Wranglers Buccaneer daughter, and 31" Sweetwaters Little Top Buck, Dan's pride and joy buckskin Country Pleasure Driving stallion. This little girl was one we were anxiously awaiting.

So we have had a 100% live baby foaling season - 2 colts and 2 fillies! YAHOO!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

WonderfillyDan.jpg

CONGRADULATIONS, :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Love those Pintos / Hope she knows who her mother is :risa_suelos:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on that adorable filly
default_wub.png
: and the close of a successful foaling season. I'm jealous.....I'm just getting started with mine!

[SIZE=24pt]Congratulations! Dan & Tam :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Bill & Wanalynn

She is beautiful, Tamara! Congratulations on a great foaling season!

Debi

Congratulations Tam, she is gorgeous...and thank goodness for your successful healthy foaling season. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Aww what an adorable picture! She's a doll, congrats! Get some rest now :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations, she is lovely! 2 and 2 thats a nice mix. Get some rest now...... everyone heaves a big sigh of relief when foaling season is over.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Thanks everyone! Some sleep does sound wonderful. I hope you all have a successful foaling season and are able to get some sleep soon too!

Look how she's kissin her daddy! Preciuos little girl! Love those legs!

Latest posts

Back