Xmas Cards sent to soldiers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngieA

Reaction score
When doing your Christmas cards this year, take one card and send it to this address. If we pass this on and everyone sends one card, think of how many cards these wonderful special people who have sacrificed so much would get.

When you are making out your Christmas card list this year, please include the following:

A Recovering American Soldier

c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center

6900 Georgia Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20307-5001

How sad that the cards won't get through.

Walter Reed states that they can accept small gifts and included "candy" in the list.

I personally would find a more spiritual healing and "good for the soul" type feeling with a card from a real person or family.

I would think Anthrax could be put in just about anything ...CD's and Candy included.

How hard would it be to distrubute the cards ???

The ones making the rules are not experiencing looking at the same four walls... everyday.

Makes me so sad ...I know it would be so appreciated...Oh well it was the thought I guess...I will just have to look for another way to do something for these guys...I so appreciate them and all they do and have done...God Bless them all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me so sad ...I know it would be so appreciated...Oh well it was the thought I guess...I will just have to look for another way to do something for these guys...I so appreciate them and all they do and have done...God Bless them all!
Angie ... if you do find a better source...will you please post it
default_yes.gif

I remember last year there was a "website" you could post greetings on..I am sure there still is.

When my cousin was involved with "Desert Storm" they had an address to send cards ... they cherished the cards. Many of the troops over there didn't hear from their loved ones. Their "wish list" at that time was things like toothpaste~deodorant~shaving cream~shaving blades~candy~gum and beef jerkey.

I will look as well
default_yes.gif
for a card/gift source.

Latest posts

Back