X-MAS CARD EXCHANGE WAS GREAT!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Sera

Reaction score
from a little place in the South to Mid Michigan
I wanted to thank everyone in the Christmas card exchange and just say that this was my first year for both the Secret Santa and the card exchange and I'm looking forward to both next year! I have a wall at my office full of beautiful cards and everyone comes in to look at them, especially those of you who have your farms and horses on them! They are great and they sure have brightened up my holiday this year at work!

Thank you again to everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS! Here's wishing a healthy and prosperous NEW YEAR IN 2009!
default_cheers.gif

Thanks to everyone also for the

card exchange it so nice to send cards

all over the country and outside the country

and get so many nice cards in return

I haven't joined the gift exchange because I'm horrible at getting shopping done

and I'm afraid I'd be late

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
I will ad my thank you as well for the card exchange. It is fun to receive all the wonderful cards.
default_laugh.png

default_laugh.png
default_488.gif
this was my first year also for the cards and secret santa! thank you to everyone i had fun and hope to do again next year!!!

angel

happy holidays to all

The card and gift exchange are so much fun. Thank you to Robin and Liz for putting these together for us every year.

And a BIG thank you to Mary Lou for this forum. With out you we wouldn't have any of this fun.

I enjoy it every year since it's started too! Thank you to all who participated ...it is so much fun to recieve all these cards from all over. Every time I go to the post office it's like a gift each time. My wall is so full and I have to say that every evening when we turn on the Christmas lights we enjoy browsing them all over again!

This is to weird. I was JUST thinking this morning about putting a post up about being so grateful for the Christmas card exchange. I have mine on hangers, hanging from ribbons in my kitchen eating area and if you drive up you can see the backs and some fronts of my cards. I just LOVE sitting here looking at all the beautiful cards I've recieved from LB and friends and family. This was such a great idea. It's really brightened my kitchen eating area up and made Christmas all the more special as I think about each one of you when I get the card and send a prayer up for you and your family. Thanks again for all the cards as I've appreciated each of them. I get excited going to my mail box looking forward to whose card I'll get in the mail today or tomorrow. Take care and Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, TJ

Thank you to everyone who participated - Cheyenne (Sterling) and I always have so much fun putting it together and I love seeing everyone's cards! Thanks again, everyone!

Liz R.

Latest posts

Back